Do white spots in the baby's heart mean that it will have Down syndrom?

I think you should discuss this with your doctor firstly if you are worried about down syndrome, it is an easy test to conduct, rather that you worring yourself, l have not heard of white spots on a heart meaning this. Down syndrome babies when in utero sometimes have holes in the heart, that are easily repaired. If you are pregnant and getting this infomation off an ultrasound, your doctor would have noticed this and have done checks, but to alleviate your worries, ask your doctor

Well,
This does sound like a serious condition but to be hones I don’t think that this means that your baby has Down syndrome. I think that this is not a heart defect but you have to understand that this might increase the chances of Down syndrome. If you think that this might be a cause of Down syndrome than you need to speak with your doctor to run some more test and see if everything else if fine. My suggestion would be that doctor does more ultrasound test to see if your baby has Down syndrome. if the test are clear you have nothing to worry about. I hope this eased your mind a bit.
All the best,
Nelie