Im a 16 year old male and recently I noticed that I have never felt full always hungry. Just last night I was starving before dinner, I ate two HEAPING plates of homemade spaghetti and meatballs, and 3 slices of garlic bread. When I was done, however, I still had that same empty feeling I was having before and that i was still starving. So i go and get another plate of spaghetti, eat it, wait 10-15 minutes and...Still hungry. So then i ate some ginger snaps and made two pieces of cinnamon toast and still hungry with that same feeling i started out with before dinner. Si then I grabbed a two bottles of water because I read somewher that water could make you feel full and chugged them down. And still felt full, so I thought maybe i wouldnt be full until later. But I was still hungry. Im also only 96 pounds and am pretty much unable to gain weight. Someone help me or give me ideas why I am so hungry!

I have one idea--you're 16! You have felt full before in your life. It just seems that way because you're probably in the middle of a growth spurt. Believe me, I ate like a horse when i was your age and I grew from 5'10" to 6'3" in one year. It was intense. You will out of this phase soon. Does that help you?

Yep it does a little

Hey, a little or a lot, I'm glad it works. Let me know if you need anything else, okay? :-)

I think it is because you are still growing that is why you are always hungry, but always remember that you need to moderate your food intake. You can try 5-6 small meals a day.

________________________

“He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything.” -

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed