i was wondering how to tell if you have an eating disordor because i think i have one. i have never really eaten right. i used to eat all the time and never really thought anything of it. but then i think i realized how much i was eating and slowly started to eat less. well now i hardly ever eat anymore. the only time i get a full meal is at school, but only 3 days a week because i am a very picky eater and i dont like much foods. lately, i have been feeling very dizzy and lightheaded when i get up. i also feel very weak. i do try to eat good, but its just like i dont feel hungry often anymore, i know when im hungry, i just dont feel hungry. yesterday all i had was 10 pizza rolls and 2 hashbrowns. can some one help me get to eat right?

Hi, well it seems to me that you do have a little eating disorder. If you get up in the morning and feel light headed and dizzy, this is because you do not eat enough. It is understandable if your are picky about food, but you will need to find some replacement for food that you do not like. Your body needs energy to be healthy and well, so you need to provide this energy by eating.
How many times do you eat during a regular day and during your full meal?

An eating disorder can sometimes be difficult to figure out. I am pretty sure that the easiest way to tell is if you are not eating regularly, and if you are eating regularly, then you should not be feeling dizzy and lightheaded all the time. Sometimes when you don't eat that much, you lose your appetite so that might be why you're not as hungry as you were. I think you should talk to your parents or to a doctor as soon as possible. They will have resources to help you out. Tell us how things go with you! It's very worrisome to have an eating disorder.