I started running and weighing in around 275@6'2". I did the usually run/walk thing til i could do 30 mins straight then switched to miles over the summer. I got to 17 a week, then crashed my motorcycle and hurt my ankle so that sidelined me a bit. I did get down to 235lbs and thats where i am at now. I'm up to 20 miles a week and seem to be stuck as far as weight loss. Im trying to throw in 3 days of circuit training to see if a lil muscle will help with the fat.

I guess I am looking for some nutrition advice. I probably eat less than 2000 calories a day, but havetn kept track. Another thing is im a police dispatcher, so i kinda sit around/stand for 8 hours a day. So that cant help things either.

Any advice would be great. Just looking for some new ideas. I already spread out all my meals. Eat breakfast. All that good stuff.

Concentrate on proteins and veggie-type snacks.

Make sure you're getting enough vitamins and liquids. Not enough liquids can make you feel hungry.

Vitamin deficiencies may cause your body to "crave" stuff.

Congrats on the super huge accomplishment. I'm glad your motorcycle injuries weren't more serious!

When I plateau at one level and need to track what I'm eating, I use ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed to log my food intake. It helps to see where all your calories and fat come from.
Beware, sometimes you won't like what you see!

:umno:

its sound good that you lost 15 kilos,and you maintain your exercise and balanced diet.that's great. but your problem is your stomach, but do not give up, weight loss program requires patience so continue your weight loss program.its sure , you will get your goal

take proteins,vitamins ad minerals in your food,and maintain a record of whatever you consume ,noted it down your calorie intake in a day this habit will maintain your weight .