Hey guys my name is Susana I am 17 years old & I just got my gall bladder taken out about a week ago & I have been feeling better like my pain has gone away but ever since I got the surgery done I have been getting constant neck problems on my right side starting from like the end of my neck where it bends (sorry I don't know how to explain that good) but it starts from there & ends like on my shoulder blade, I don't know why it hurts that bad but it does if I start to laugh I have to stop because it hurts soooo bad that I want to cry I have to hold on to something, thats how bad it hurts, then another thing that has been hurting ever since I got my surgery done is my right side kind of on my rib cage but all of that hurts even on the back a little I don't really know why but I think it has do with the same problem as the neck they both are kind of related I think like when I laugh like I said before if I laugh they both hurt! I don't know it's getting to a point where I can't sleep at night because I can't lay on my side or it hurts & if I turn the other way it hurts I don't know what to do because I have tried everything!

I went to the doctors two days ago & she told me that it could be from the way I was laying down on the table thingy because since my hands are spread & my head is up high, so she said to try a couple things to put a heating pad on it to see if it will work & if not then get a massage! But I have tried both of those things I even got a professional massage (which was very relaxing) BUT it didn't take the pain away it is still there & bugging! I have tried everything possible that the doctor has said & none of it has worked she said that if it continues to bug me like this then it's serious because it isn't normal I mean it's normal for about a week but more than that could be serious so I am kind of scared becasue it hasn't gone & it's been more then a week it's been a week & 3 days :-(

what do you guys think? Thanks for anyone who responds

hello, i can Sympathise with you. I have had my gall bladder taken out as well and still have pains every once in a while especially when laying on my side. I don't know whether this helps or not but I was told that even after your gall bladder is removed that sometime you have like gall bladder attacks which i don't understand but that is what I have been informed. Sorry i know it isn't much help but thought that I would let you know that you are not alone.

Sounds like you better ask the hospital for a copy of the tape but be careful how you ask for it because they doctor needs to approve the release. I'm thinking they might have hurt you by not supporting you well when you were out. My doctor made a major error when I had hip surgery but when I asked for the copy of the tape suddenly it had disappeared. If they suspect you wanted it for Mal Practice you won't see it and the Hospital suddenly can't help you even though they hold the copy. Tell them you would like to see the tape so that you can watch the procedure but if the doctor remembers doing something wrong you won't get the copy unless you get an attorney involved