Hi there,

can you tell me how many pounds did you lose on exchange diet program? Is this program really worth to follow? I am not sure. I hate because I can't find a lot of information on the internet, and I don't know why is that. I found a lot of facts about other diet programs, but almost nothing about this one. Is there any book, literature that I can find to read, someone who can tell me more about this diet program, beside my doctor. I really would like to find someone with some great experience who will tell me some interesting and helpful facts about this program.

Anyone? Do you know more about it?

yes, you can lose your pounds, for sure! My friend lost 26 pounds for 7 months, and that is pretty amazing result. She was following this diet every day, without any exception. She was willing to do that, and that is the only way for success.

She found some nutritionist that created her menu program. She had menu plan for almost every day, for every meal. She told me that this diet was a great success in her life. At first, she told me that this process was very hard for her, she wanted to quit. But, she did not.

So, you can lose your pounds, but you need to stick to it each day!

this is very rough diet that actually helps people. My sister is diabetic, and she follows this diet for 7 years not. She is not that overweight, she has some extra pounds, but nothing special. She started this diet because of her health. That is one of the main reasons. So far, in these 7 years, she has lost some pounds, and now she has a perfectly body weight. Now, this exchange diet list is her lifestyle plan. She is happy, and during this process she met a lot of people who have actually lost 40 kilograms and more.  

I really hope that this advice will be useful to you.

Bye!