The last couple of weeks I've been running my feet have gotten extremely cold, (now I know its winter and its really cold, been there done that before). but I barely got through a 3 mile run last night and I couldn't feel my toes, (temp 7 windchill around 0) but I have ran in colder temps before and it never really bothered me. I've tried 2 pair of socks, thicker socks but to no aval.

Any suggestions, and no a dreadmill is not an option.

Thorlos as an outer layer with a thinner pair of running socks as a base did the trick for me.

How's the rest of you fairing? I'm just wondering if your extremities, like your feet, aren't keeping warm because your core is conserving heat. If you don't get enough layers overall, it's impossible to keep the feet and hands warm. Maybe adding one more layer under your shell is what you need. I always try to err on the side of over-dressing versus under-dressing in the winter. With modern fabrics, getting too sweaty just isn't the problem of chilling a guy like it was a few short years ago before all the moisture managment materials. I recommend to over dress a few runs and see if your toes don't toast up from getting the extra heat overall up.

Never tried Thorlo's Capppy, maybe I'll have to try them out, I hope they fit in my shoe, I just usuall like jrjo, wear defeet, but I do have a little thicker ones I wear when its cold.

jrjo, I never usually have a problem core wise maybe, I'll try a cool-max short sleeve as my base layer then. Of course when I say that, its suppose to be in the mid 30's here today, I dont have to worry about my feet getting cold today.

I don't have a solution. I have feet issues as well. However, my issues are more when I finish and I can't feel my toes for about an hour.

I usually tread so it's never an issue but I noticed when I ran outside the other day that my toes and fingers were numb. It's only for about the first 15 minutes or so. I don't know why it happens.

drink more water? dehydration can impair circulation.
shoes have breathabilty? if not the sweat build up inside the shoe could be causing a chill.

bloodwork normal? you not anemic, are you?