Hi all, well I am in a dilemma, Ive been with my partner for the past few years and Im in love with him very much, mostly I feel like he loves me and he does say it but sometimes he acts totally different. Nearly everyday he trys to make me jealous with remarks about other women either that hes planning on doing something with them or just chatting. ,   I get upset, or angry, mostly I try to ignore, but then when I comment on him doing something, or the thought of him doing things behind my back he gets angry with me... saying that I dont trust him and that it hurts him for me to believe it and that hes only always joking with me... Ive told him I dont find it funny , and that its hurting our relationship., Ive said the reason Im acting jealous is because of the remarks all time to begin with..  Question I dont understand is why he doing this for?  I know deep down he does love me but Im confused as to why he seems to want to always hurt my feelings. 

Mornin metalhead, First of all, he sounds like the one who is insecure and feels a need to push your buttons to get a reaction. He watches you inflate, then he gets angry. How childish of him. Some (I SAID SOME) guys just love to make their partner upset and jealous by talking of other women or their past accomplishments with them, they find some sort of satisfaction in working up their partner and then totally flip it by getting pissed at them. Sounds to me like your bf is the one who has an issue with insecurity and in some weird way feels better when you get upset at what he says.

You said he does this to you everyday, how much longer can you deal with this form of abuse, yes it's abuse, tho mental, it still hurts you and can seriously fracture you and your relationship with him. He say's he "planning on doing something" with them! Are you kidding me? He may not carry out his childish little threat but the implication alone would be quite enough for me.

Your relationship is not strong and genuine, it's ridiculous (on his part) and he sounds like a little kid who threatens to take his toys and leave the sandbox if you don't stroke his broken ego. Two years is a long time to give your love to a man who acts like a jerk. I'm not saying that you pack up and call it quits, but i am suggesting that you have a SERIOUS talk with him ASAP. You need to lay it out in front of him and basically tell him "where the bear s###ts"

When we are in a relationship with anybody, man or women, it's such a wonderful feeling to wake up everymorning and know that you have a solid and trustworthy comaradery with your partner, free of threats and warnings and inuendos. Thease unsettled feelings can and will cause us to get sick with worry and stress and can almost always break the relationship that we have strived to maintain.

It's your call hon, but i would sit him down once and for all and let him know what's up. Tell him for the last time that his manner in which he conducts himself is quite troublesome to you and that if he keeps insisting on playing games with your heart, it gonna be game time. Two years is a long time but i'm sure you can find a man who treats you with respect and admiration, just like it should be. Let him make that decision, he has the ball.

There is no need to get revenge (tho u didn't say that) or to try and beat him at his own game, you are beyond that, i think. You are an adult who wants an adult relationship with a man who wants the same. Good luck Metalhead and please let us know what you think of my advice and what you decide to do.

Hi all, I just wanted to say thay you have hit the nail on the head bbfeet9....I agree with everything you are saying and he needs professional help before he loses her altogether. 

I'm with bb 100%.

That's no way to live and he needs to grow up.