I have been reading a lot of things about the uncircumcised penis, trying to know as much as I can. My boyfriend has one, but we have not had sex yet. The more I read the more I worry. Now I know it is more sensitive then uncircumcised ones. The whole cleaning issue, I don't want to get anything from him. I don't want to come out and ask, "Do you clean your penis the right way or enough?" That's embarrassing! Is there anything that I should know about? Other ways to please him, what I should be careful not to do?? I have no idea!

if you know your gonna do something with him make sure he knows your coming
tell him to clean up well
XD

When you two get together, invite him to shower with you. Inspect and wash his penis yourself. If necessary, get down on your knees. It's your prerogative as his lady.
I bet moving his foreskin up and down, and gently cleaning his head, the groove behind the head, and the inner foreskin behind the head will turn you on, and him too.