Alright.. I'm 16, I had my abortion on Oct 28th, so about two and a half weeks ago. Many people told me I would feel guilty about it but I have no regrets, I know I did the right thing here. So now I kind of feel like a horrible because I don't feel bad, just relieved. Kind of makes me feel like a bad person, but no big deal I guess.

On the other hand, the other day I woke up with pain so bad it felt like the procedure was happening again, which was terrible for me. Two nurses held me down and I screamed for them to stop, like it just wasn't good. My mother doesn't know so I just told her I had some bad cramps. I put a heating pad over my abdomen and it went away after about 45min. I wasn't sure whether this was something to be concerned about. I also started bleeding accompanied by intense cramps on Wed or Thurs of this week, so I wasn't sure whether two weeks after was too soon for my period? My period is generally pretty painful but not this long or heavy. Just need some help here if possible..

first off its a womans choice to do what she wants , but on the other hand theres couples that cant have kids at all or any longer. so if you come across the same choice again maybe adoption should have a roll in it.

i had an abortion my daughter was 1 i was alone i felt that if i carried on with the pregnancy my daughter could suffer i.e if i couldnt cope they could end up mentally damaged i also feared that if i didnt cope could the social services take 1 or both my children how could i let that happen you say brandi 26 what about couples who cant have kids what about the kids who when they found out they were addopted felt angry issolated un wanted un loved thrown away torn and not feeling complete i wouldnt want my child feeling like that i also dissagree with children being born fully dissabled who cant move walk talk eat or breath alone that is not a childhood but a prison sentence i think that is cruelty to children dont feel guilty for your abbortion as ive said what about the s**m who pop 4 kids out and they all end up in care your dammed if you do dammed if you dont xxxxxxxx