What do you think is Windsor Pilates dvd a good choice for one who is practically a totally exercise beginner. So basically I would like to start with Pilates training but am having a hard time with choosing the proper Pilates dvd for I won't be having any free time for going to the Pilates center and now would like to hear would Windsor Pilates dvd would be the right choice for me.

Hi there! Windsor Pilates dvd is bingo my dear and though you won't be present at Mari Windsor studio you won't mistake by buying some of her Pilates dvd and since you are beginner there is an special -3 dvd workout set of Winsor Pilates Basic- every step and movement is so precisely explained here that you would be able just to learn Pilates movements without going to the Pilates center or you need is this winsor Pilates dvd and when you are done with these basic approach you might order another winsor Pilates dvd that deals with advanced approach. That is how I started my Pilates workout –with these Winsor Pilates dvd and now after I had done with this basic Pilates approach I am regular with Winsor Pilates-sculpt your body slim-that is a pack of 2 DVDs and I feel just fine having them