Do you know what precisely cardio Pilates is? I have regular fitness training and I know it improves my hearth work but lately I am being very interested in Pilates so practically I would like to switch myself from fitness on Pilates but I have also heard that there is cardio Pilates so would like to know what is at actually.

Well it is practically what you were already been doing so cardio Pilates actually integrates Pilates workouts with the component of fitness cardio training program so you have got it all in one packet - cardio pilates would provide you benefits on all the aspect and it would make your heart work better and also would improve your cardiovascular strength by giving you perfect body shape and flexibility at the same time. I do cardio Pilates workouts at least 3 times a week and I simply feel all the body and physical benefits and plus it is much safer than doing fitness training for in cardio Pilates the injuries and over stretching is quite impossible.