Hello everyone.

I love Mary Winsor Pilates and I really enjoy doing all the exercises. I am a pear shaped girl. I hate the way my body functions. Whenever I gain some weight, it all goes to my buns and thighs. I try to fix that with the exercises for the down part but it never works. Now since I got a dvd set of Mary Winsor Pilates for my birthday, I put all of my hopes in the dvd that contains a workout for buns and thighs. I’ve heard that this program is the best for these parts of body. Is this true?

Hi TinkerBell23

I’ve heard that too. A friend of mine does Mary Winsor Pilates and never had a problem with her buns, nor thighs. That program is her favorite since it doesn’t last long and it gives her great results.

If I had the time I would be definitely doing these exercises at least twice a week. Since this lasts only 20 minutes maybe I will. After I gave birth to my second child, I also became pear shaped girl. I don’t know how did that happen since I never had a problem with my buns or thighs when I was younger.

Well I am not sure about Mary Winsor Pilates program for buns and thighs. I bought the dvd but I wasn’t  satisfied. I wouldn’t say I wasted the money, but I also wouldn’t say that that was the money well spent.

First of all it last only twenty minutes. How are you suppose to feel the muscles to even start burning in 20 minutes?  Not enough time.

It is easy to follow and I don’t really think you can lose weight with this workout. It is too slow, and I often get bored listening her how she does all the explaining.