Hello there,

I started to follow Hip hop abs a few days ago. I was reading some really good critics about this, and I have to say that I do believe that this one will be my first good thing that I will try :)

I bought the DVD, so I believe that the show can start :)

I was looking up something on the internet, and I found that there are 4 workout routines you get when you purchase Hip Hop abs DVD, I am not really sure what they are, so I was hoping that you can tell me more about it.

Tnx

Yes, once you try this, you are totally into it. I also like hip hop abs a lot. But, the main reason why I didn’t follow it was because I didn’t have DVD. So, when you buy DVD you will get whole plan and daily routine. Of course, there are 4 workout routines that you will get if you purchase hip hop abs DVD. Because of this DVD you will be able to learn Shaun T’s training techniques, you will be able to burn you calories, to lose your fat and sculpt your abs.

Those are routines – I believe :)

Good day all,

I believe that those routines are in the calendar of exercising and workout. You will get perfect, sexy abs. So, I four routines that you will get are – secrets to flat abs, which means that you will learn exclusive techniques for your upper abs, lower abs. After, you have fat burning cardio, which includes hip hop dance moves, cool music and it will burn your calories. Third is AB Sculpt, where you can get six packs :) The least one is total body burn, it is a head to toe workout which combines cardio and total body sculpting. 

Good day to you to,

So that are those four routines :) I am really glad about it. It seems that this program is really an amazing thing as well. I mean, I have heard a lot of great experiences, but when I have heard about those 4 workout routines, I have to say that I was a little bit confused :)

I was like scared, I was thinking – oh no, something new. But actually, it is nothing new for me. I just can’t wait to start this one.

Thank you very much for all your informations.

Have a nice day!