Alright I've been smoking weed for about 5 years and just lately I've been waking up and finding it hard to breathe for the first hour or so of the morning which has lead me not been able to have a nice wake and bake like I used to. 

I've thought about starting to jog or go gym like I used to before I smoked to see if I can get my old breathing back but the only thing stopping me is whether it will actually help or not, I just think now the damage to my throat is done there is nothing that can fix it and I just have to deal with it until I die suppose! 

I've also noticed my throat got a little sore after coughing with smoke in my body after a bong hit I did, which made my high at the time horrible, my throat burning was incredibly painful almost to the point where I could breakdown I ended up drinking 3 pints of water and 1 pint of milk and just stood in my kitchen pasting around for an hour...

I smoke tobacco but not a lot like I will only smoke a quarter of a fag or at the most half every couple hours or so and that's just to ease me when I don't have weed... I'm looking for any advice as long as its not religion related which clearly WILL NOT help don't take it personally if you're religious but I think you should be able to see where I'm coming...

ALSO since cannabis does no physical damage to the body I've had a theory that smoking pure will not harm my throat as much as using tobacco, good replies would be appreciated thank you for reading! 

Good Morning Trap12346789,

Have you ever tried to vaporize your weed?  We have the volcano and highly recommended from us!  Whenever we smoke a joint or pipe hit our breathing become erratic as well obviously for a short period of time as we rarely do it that way anymore.

They are expensive but worth it.  If you are convinced that you are going to be a lifer on weed, which I agree is a beautiful thing and it is a natural pain remedy among other things that it can do for you AND come on we could do be doing such worse things with our health, I recommend the volcano vaporizer for health reasons such as what you described.

Hope this helps

I will look into vaporising if you really recommend it! because I can't see myself quitting weed any time soon maybe in the future if I meet someone and start a family then of course it will have to be done but I've still got a few years left until there is even a chance of that happening haha! Thank you for the advice! And I'm so glad there are people like yourself that see no harm in smoking weed! a lot of society seem to think different thanks to media and certain religious people, I guess that makes me sound close minded though, when I'd say weed has really opened my mind about many different things and I feel like such a better person because of it! Sorry for rambling haha and thanks again take care! 

You know actually I am a family woman - my hubby also vapes with me and this is one reason why we will still continue. It is our one crutch or 'fun' thing to do together. I smoke medicinal marijuana as I have an autoimmune disease and it helps me have an appetite and settles my intestinal pain. A vaporizer like I said is expensive but worth every penny and even doctors that I have told (when we have moved) are usually concerned until they hear that I vaporize as it is WAY healthier on the lungs; it does have the same effect as tobacco.