Recently i have made the decision 2 stop smoking weed i have smoked it religously since i was 17 and am now 26 the last 5 years i hav bin smoking atleast a 8th a day and the last year mainly hi grade .Reading this forum has realy helped me understand what im going through and made me realise im not the only 1 out there suffering with these conditions the main reason for me stoping was because i had a traped nerve in my spine and smoking the weed whilst on the medication for the pain was not helping infact it was making the pain a whole lot worse so i had 2 stop! it was a decission that was forced upon me ,but as i started to recover from my trapped nerve and cut down on the medication i started to get alot of the symptoms that everyone on this forum is suffering from ,At first i fort it was my nerve reacting again but after numerous visits bk 2 my gp and my physio i was told so many times that physicaly i was fine then eventually i spilt the beans and told my doctor about the weed sittuation and thats wen she mentioned i was prob getting withdrawals from the weed and thats wen i found this forum :)
i still had the odd spliff whilst suffering from the traped nerve but now i have gone 7 days without a joint and now i feel terrible im finding it hard 2 sleep i feel week and having really bad pains in my chest and head aches and wen i finaly get to sleep i have the wildest dreams which is a first for me my appetite has finally came back but the first thew days were a nightmare i am depressed and verry anxious at times and just not sure wot i can do 2 stop these feelings :-( apart from have a joint but i have bin strong and i realy want to change my life around im just taking it day by day and the end of each one im telling myself how proud i am that i have managed another day without the f*****g stuff :-D
personally i was one of those people that fort weed was not addicted but i can asure u it defo is my only prob is that im afraid of how long theses feeling are going to last for? reading the reports from other people in the same sittuation the answers is varried ,from wot i have read so far u just need 2 put ur head down and crack on but i can honestly say this is the hardest thing i have ever done and respect anyone else in the same sittuation and everyone that has posted on the forum because reading your mesages has really helped me understand and hav faith in the physical aspect of my body i was convinced that there was something wrong with me and now i no wot I AM ADDICTED TO WEED AND HAVING WITHDRAWALS .
if any one has any advice or tips of how 2 make this process move on quicker i would be very gratefull 

GOOD LUCK 2 EVERYONE THATS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING AND REMEMBER DONT MESS WITH THE CESSSSSSS!

Thanks for this info!

My full respect to you. I'm a total bud-head. An 8th a day kinda guy too. High grade, always high grade coz thats all that gets me high. I'm 21 and been a stoner for 6 long years. I've always been someone who firmly believed that weed wasn't addictive and it was all a case of "it's in your head". How wrong was I. I have only recently stopped smoking it (3days ago) and I have some symptoms that you guys are explaining. I tend to feel sick every morning. I get headaches frequently and I feel like im on a 24 hour downer. If this (or any other feeling for that matter) is you then maybe my advice can help you. I don proclaim to be a genius or have a huge knowledge of weed an it's negative links but 1 thing I know for certain is that these negative feelings and emotions etc only occur when the thought of weed is present at the foremost of my conscious (except the feeling sick, which goes after a while). In short what I'm saying backs up an early statement I made (it's all in your head). Contradictive? Yes maybe so. But now your thinking well am I dependant/addicted or is it in my head? There's your first step to recovery near enough complete. You've allowed yourself to accept that you may have a problem and as everyone knows you must accept that to get rid of it. Sorry if people find that I'm going on, I'm just offering all knowledge and know how that I have. Right, so you wanna kick the weed out, you've considered that you may have a problem, what now? Distance yourself from ways and methods of obtain bud. Delete dealer numbers, fb, twitter etc. once those are gone you will have no immediate way of getting weed. What you wanna do next is tell the people you would smoke with that you wanna stop and that you don't wanna be handed a fat head as this is to tempting. If these people are true friends they will understand and support. If not they are most likely jumped up little chav ars3holes your better of without. The next stages are individual, look for hobbies and things you enjoy. Blow up some fat americans on c.o.d or slide sideways to victory on forza horizon. Get out and bend free kicks in like D.B. do whatever it is that keeps weed out of your thoughts. If your not thinking about it you wont want it. you have to keep up the determination not to regain numbers, fb etc, keep distance from people likely to get you smoking (I'm not saying avoid people just avoid weed) confide in the people you are closest to and always remember, you WILL BEAT this. You WILL Come out of it weed FREE. I speak from experience aswell as doing this for my best friend who was hospitalised due to owing so much to a dealer. Don't end up like my best mate and if you are going to keep smoking it, moderate it. Everything is on in moderation. Limit yourself. Set a joint limit and a money limit. For those that want to quit for good I hope this helps, I know it's as long as I Eiffel tower is tall but just trying to do my bet for my fellow mankind. If this has been a help, great, if not, my apologises
Motivational comment - 1999 champions league final. Man utd vs bayern Munich. 3 mins remaining utd are 1-0 down. Out the game effectively. They had 3 mins to turn it around, or fail. They won 2-1. They did what everyone at that point said they couldn't (the Germans defensive line were phenomenal that night). If they can turn it around in 3 mins, you have your life to kick the habit. I think all will agree that's a fair bit more time than utd had and plenty time to kick it, don't rush and expect it to happen over night, it will take time, effort and determination.
All the best, hit me up with feedback on how you guys are doing
J

Sup man .. How u feeling?