Hi guys well I'm 17 now and since I was 14 I was smoking all day every day I would wake up every morning wake and bake go to school smoke at lunch smoke after school smoke throughout the day smoke while I do my homework and smoke right before I go to sleep i make it a everyday daily routine for me when I was 14 I was smoking about 4 blunts a day when I was 15 it went to about an eigth a day and when I was 16 I was smoking around a half oz every single day blunts bongs everything I did everything normally with no probelem then I got caught by my parents with 4 ozs their really strict so I had no choice to quit and I guess being high for so long I forgot how it is to be sober and about 3 days after I started getting severe panic attacks and confusion of life and no interest of anything it's been 2 months now I've gotten a little better but I still feel the same I feel like I'm not fully in reality I do cardio every single day and lift 5 times a week will this feeling eventually go away? I don't wanna tell anybody about this I wanna deal with it myself Im not a p***y help !!

Strength is a funny thing.  You refer to asking for help as being a "p***y", but I'll contend that the opposite is most likely true.   You may be scared to ask for help.  You may be scared others will condemn you, shame you, or look down on you.  There's a good chance you don't want help because you are affraid, not because you're too proud.  Strength means knowing what your weaknesses are, knowing when you need help, and being strong enough to ask for it despite your fears.  You need help.  Ask for it.  Find people in your life who will offer you help without condemnation.  If there are no such people in your life, seek help from a group setting of people dealing with the same problem.

Two months is a long time to still be feeling withdrawal symptoms.  It's possible that there is an underlying physical or mental ailment that marijuana was masking.  Many people use marijuana to self-medicate for pre-existing conditions, sometimes without even realizing that they are doing it.  You were smoking during the formative years of your growth, it's quite possible that the condition has gotten worse, and the marijuana prevented you from realizing it.  I recommend consulting a physician for advice.  It's extremely important that you are up-front and honest about your addiction and recovery.  They can't possibly help you correctly without that information.

Good luck to you.  Remember that you are fighting the good fight and that is truly for you and and not your parents.  Know that there is no shame in asking for help, but be wise and avoid asking people who will bring you down.  Ask help from people you know will support you.  You would do the same for them, wouldn't you?

I hate when people say that weed masked mental issues. I see that most of weed users have some kind of mental issues which non smokers don't have. Even science knows that modern weed can induce all kinds of these problems (and lead to psychosis/schizophrenia). But people will blame anything other than this "magic plant" which really "isn't a drug". BS. Many drug users can quit harder drugs but can't get rid of weed. 

Afamzapple26, 2 months is still an early stage. It will take at least 6 months for your brain to fully recover, but probably up to one year or two. You are still young, I'm 100% that your brain will recover. Continue doing what you're doing, keep strong, positive and never touch that stuff again. You'll grow much stronger from this experience. 

Hi everyone, I have been smoking since I was about 15 and am currently 24. Weed always masked things I believe my mind would tell me I couldn't or just wouldn't do. I have two young boys and a wife now and 19 days ago I threw everything out the window. (Trash) I have been having an extremely hard time coping. I get terrible knots in my neck and back, have complete loss of energy,am finding myself to be extremely unsociable, and worst of all I get slightly anxious and extremely angry. I work in an industry where I need to be outgoing and my current symptoms have left me feeling worthless to say the least. I feel like my personality would lead me to abusing any sort of pill so I am wondering the best methods to keep myself in track. I work 50-60 hours in a very stressful job and just need to find what I can do in the little time I have to enjoy my life again. I won't let this affect me forever. I will prevail.