Okay me and my bf were messin around and he stuck it in for like 20-30 seconds , idk if any precum got in me or not but this was like 2 days before i was supposed to get my period and i havent gotten it. (sorry for extra detail but it could be useful.) I have had the same thing happen a few times before where he fingered me a few days before i was supposed to get my period and then didnt get it till like 2 or so weeks later. So idk if penetration can delay your period or if i should be worried..... n how long after sex can you tell if your pregnant?

Hello there! Pre-ejaculate does not usually contain sperm unless there has been an ejaculation, even a day-old ejaculation. Urinating removes some of the sperm but not all. Part of the job of pre-ejaculate is to "wash" out the penis to ensure a safe journey for the sperm when it DOES come. Pre-ejaculate has no sperm in it itself, only sperm that has been washed away on its way out. I hope this helps. Take care.