I am 13 years old and about three weeks ago my friend let me borrow her dildo.(I usually just masturbate by rubbing my clit until i orgasm or climax im not sure) i washed it with soap and water before and after i used it and i couldnt even get it into my vagina. I dont think it is related but i cant help being worried, but about 2 weeks later i got a very itchy vagina and now a week on my urethra is swollen and sore and on the outsise lips of my vagina nearer my vagina anus i have a couple of itchy spot or bumps quite like heat bumps. i have been using suda cream the last couple of days.... yeah. oh and i recently started my period if that has any significance. What do you think is wrong?

You may have inadvertently introduced bacteria into your urethra with the dildo. Try cranberry juice to see if it helps. I don't think it is a good idea to use somebody else's sex toy. It may not have been clean even though you had washed it with soap and water. I suggest that you put a new condom over the dildo before using it.

Did you figure out what was wrong with you ?

Tell your parents, I think you need medical care, Don´t insert anything in your vagina, you are a youngest girl, play sports, read books, help your mom at home, etc. Enjoy your childhood please. How old is your friend? Did you start puberty or not yet?