I am 13 years old and about three weeks ago my friend let me borrow her dildo.(I usually just masturbate by rubbing my clit until i orgasm or climax im not sure) i washed it with soap and water before and after i used it and i couldnt even get it into my vagina. I dont think it is related but i cant help being worried, but about 2 weeks later i got a very itchy vagina and now a week on my urethra is swollen and sore and on the outsise lips of my vagina nearer my vagina anus i have a couple of itchy spot or bumps quite like heat bumps. i have been using suda cream the last couple of days.... yeah. oh and i recently started my period if that has any significance.

Hi:
I'm sorry to hear about your discomfort. The good news is that this is a powerful lesson about borrowing any type of personal items. What ever you "washed" the instrument with may or may not have killed any of the millions of germs that could have been on it. You never share towels, underwear, etc. You've got to get to a doctor right away to get treatment. I would throw the dildo away not. Don't give it back to her. You two may just be passing infections between the two of you. Try to educate yourself on simple facts about germs and infections. This will help you in the future. I really hope that you get treatment right away. I hope that you will be feeling better very soon. Be sure to tell your friend about your experience just in case she needs treatment also. Good luck !

I'm sorry but the above post is utter rubbish. The chance of any infection from this situation is almost so minimal as to be disregarded. Have no worry about infection, any kind of STI would not be able to survive outside of the body for this length of time, and washing plus drying would kill nearly all viruses. The cause of any infection you will have will be unrelated to use of a borrowed dildo, but still get yourself checked out anyway