my 10 year old daughter is already in puberty and as breasts .i am worried because she seems more quieter than usual and looks tiered and sad could it just be her hormones

Honestly I think that the best thing that you should do is talk to her. Have you done that yet? I know that girls who go through puberty earlier get made fun of and it's possible that she's depressed because of that. Do you think that could be the issue?

I agree. My wife's daughter started developing breasts JUST after turning 11. I think the best thing we have done with all of the kids is having totally open discussions with them from long before they were going to have to worry about the issues of puberty. Our son and daughter that have already started puberty (now 14 and 12 respectively) are completely ok with coming to either of us with questions - and they do regularly. Have an open line of communication with your daughter - I am confident she will appreciate it, and will probably tell you exactly what is going on so you don't have to worry about it anymore!