Hello, folks. On my job, I am related to computer. When I come home, I also connect to the internet to check what’s new in the world. You can say that I am in front of a computer all day long. That is why I developed itchy eyes. Is this possible? What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. The doctors named some symptoms that are related to using a computer too long as Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). However, more common for this people is blurred vision and eyestrain. I am not sure about itchy eyes. Nevertheless, you should change your lifestyle. I am sure you can’t reduce your sitting in front of your computer on the job, but I am sure you can do that at home. Instead of staring at the internet, go out! Walk with your friends, go the cafes… You can find out information from talking to other interesting people. You can also buy an eye protection for your monitor. When you work at the computer, make 5 or 10 minute breaks. Blink while you do that! You can also talk to an ophthalmologist.