After gallbladder surgery my mom started getting yeast infections in her belly button that keeps coming back, she has a powder that the doctor gave her to get rid of it but it continues to come back, has any one ever experienced this or can tell me what too do.

Thank You

I would contact a naturopathic doctor who specilizes i yeast problems and corrects them with natural substances...

About 3 weeks after my gallbladder surgery I developed a very itchy rash that spread over my entire stomach. It was so red and irritated. I was put on steroids for an allergic reaction, even though it happened that long after surgery. They still are unsure what it is so I was just put on a cream for fungal infection. Did your mom get it anywhere else?

Hi Ive had my galblader removed and sins then ive been having yeast infections is this something that i need to report