Um this is embarrassing but recently my vagina has seeped a pale sort of yellow greenish that is not as thick but more runny like a loose kind of lotion. I'm 17 I've had regular discharge but it was odd when I started becoming more wet down under and I would have wet panties stained with the discharge. I shaved recently and I had small itchy bumps but that was because of the change of soap I used around the parts I shaved my skin around there was just not used to the soap but I never cleaned the inside with it I use a skin sensitive brand like Summers eve when I clean my vagina and I don't douche. I also have this one bump on my outer lip I get them rarely but they go away and never changed anything. I checked for odor I also cleaned myself before I checked and didn't urinate so I could see if it had an odor or if I was smelling musky. After I  wake up in the morning the smell is little to none nothing funky but smells like how it would normally.  I'm also a virgin and the most sexual activity close to sex is dry rubbing and oral sex but thats all, my boyfriend is a virgin too so no source of STD's or anything and we use protection for our foreplay to play it safe. I don't know if this helps but when I wear shorts and go running it gets wet between my thighs. I'm a little stressed from my relationship as well if that also helps. Is something wrong with me? Is there any home remedies or over the counter for it if there is? I don't have the money for a doctor either. ): Thank you for taking your time to read this I'm just quite worried. I've always been careful but this makes me uneasy. I know its alot but I want to be as detailed and accurate as possible.

Hi, It could be some kind of STD, your boyfriend could have contaminated you, although you have not been penetrated you maintains oral and tactile sexual relationships with a man.  many boys lie that they are virgins and previously they have had sex with many other girls or protitutes, please tell to your parents to see a doctor, you could need medical care and some medicine.

He's been to annual checkups and been tested as well. We're best friends and I'm his first girlfriend so this is the first time we've both had any sexual intimacy with anyone at all. It just happened out of nowhere really ):

Ok, thanks for your comment. :) I wrote to you because I have a friend that passed her exactly the same thing, her case was very similar to yours, her boyfriend maintained sexual relationships with other women and he said to still virgin. My friend had milky and yellowish discharges for her vagina, she needed medical care. I am happy that your boyfriend is really virgen. Anyway it would be convenient that you receives medical care to make sure that everything is well. Good Luck.