I am 13 and my breasts have not grown. However all my friends take the mick as i dont wear bras. they all have big breasts and i dont know what to do! Also, I have pains around my nipples. Please Help!

dont feel discouraged about your breasts. Im going to tell you the same thing i told my sister in law who is your same age. she always tells me i dont understand what shes going through because i was one of the heaverier set girls at 13. i was wearing a C cup and she barely has As. but in all honesty i wish i didnt have my boobs. my boobs are now way to big for my body and i have back problems because of them. plus half of those girls are stuffing their bras anyway. when i was in middle school we found out that the girl who was suppose to have the biggest boobs put bubblerap in her bra everyday. but big breast is not all that great. I tell my sister in law that if a guy likes her at least she knows he likes her for her and not her breast. it was an issue i had. alot of guys would give me hugs and things like that just so they could catch a feel. i didnt like it all to much. but now about the pain it can be caused by a number of things. if you have start periods yet or since you are going through puberty they can become sensitive and will hurt like that. i dont know why but they just do. guys have the same issue but in a different area. so dont feel discourages ok. love those boobies that god gave you lol

Thanks for this! You were right, quite a few of them do stuff their bras. You're such a good help! Thanks!

Also, is it normal for me to be masturbating at my age?

yes it is normal. hormones tend to rage out of control in kids your age and this is when everyone starts exploring those kinds of things.