Hello,,
I am 12 and weight 149lb so 10.7stone and I feel really imbarrased when i am around all my friends and they are all skinny. I hate it when they say "I am soo fat" or "I need to lose weight" Because i wish i was their size and i feel like they all look at me when we talk about obesity in science :S
I really would love to be complety fit by summer this year and i think that is do-able, Because I go to the gym and try my best in P.E but I feel like its not working, Its so hard to keep the weight off. My mum is 10.9 and she will over take me soon and she is 50 o.O I am really happy she has lost all the weight though but i feel like she is finding it so easy because she started at 11.9 when we started about 2 months ago and i was at 10.10 and i have got to 10.4 at my lowest but gained all the weight again. Please help :'( !

You are very young to want to lose weight but so many people do now. Ignore what your friends say however if you are sure you want to lose weight then do extra curriculum activites. You could try for any sports you like in school and even if you dont like them just go alone because p.e isnt going to make a big difference. You could also try going for a jog a couple of times a week and cut down on your food because you will be able to do it as you got to 10.4 just dont give up on your self.Its good that you go to the gym, i dont know how often you do so but you could try going more often. I wouldnt suggest taking any tablets for weight lose as you are only young.

good luck x.

I was over weight whn I was in my teens to only for a year. I found out it was because I came lest active. So when I start back hanging out running,walking and acking like a kid should. The pounds drop cause I stayed busy and when I ate I burn the calories off. By being so busy and not sitting around or in the house alot or watching TV more. But if you stay in house alot and on internet plus sleep alot. From being bored ur gonna gain pounds. So what im trying to say get out more stay busy. Walk more with a friend, family member or dog and if ur alone. Take an Ipod or an Ipod Nano it will make u walk faster why listing to music to burn more calories.