well heres  a list that i think is wrong with me,
im 13;

can't pull back foreskin when erected or not
very small penis
white spots around shaft and scrotum
very little hair
vainy shaft

im most worried about size and not being able to pull back,
is there any stretches i can do without baby oil/ telling parents??
ps i have never cleaned penis because i can't stretch it, please help me!!

Also, i can pull it back when its soft just enough so i can see a bit of the head.

I wouldn't count these as problems little dude. Problems are: my computer caught fire, the internet is down, the refrigerator took off with my ex-wife and the dog wont stop crapping on the rug.

As far as your puberty setbacks go:
Sounds like you are uncircumcised, however you should be able to pull you foreskin most of the way soft or erect. As your penis grows, it will come out more. Your foreskin is there to protect the head of your penis from infection.

You penis size is due to the fact that your still going through puberty. The average male penis size is around 5-6 inches erect by the time you are 20 or so.

What kind of white spots? Bumps, fungus, do they come off in the shower?

Little hair goes back to the whole puberty thing. You will develop more hair as time goes on.

Your penis, just like all penises, have blood vessels in them. Some peoples veins are more prominent than others. You should really only see them when you are erect.

Are you allergic to baby oil or something?

I am also 13, and I have a few issues of my own, some similar to yours; -When my penis is erect, it is hard for me to pull the foreskin back so I tend to try and avoid having an erect penis when I go to wash it. -Lately, my penis head has been sticking out above my foreskin. This is incredibly annoying for me and it irritates the tip when it touches any material. However, some days it does not. My theory is that the foreskin gets trapped underneath the vein when I peel it back. -I have recently (around 2-3 months ago) been told that I had a fungi infection on my penis. I used a cream on my penis for around 2 weeks and the problem seemed to vanish. Lately, however, my penis has been getting similar White, almost flaky substances in the same area, though less of it now. It also emits an odour much like the one I had during my infection. Whenever I wash my penis, it seems to stop and only arrives a day afterwards. It is also more sensative and is tickling sometimes at the tip. - I can only pull my penis back just below the vein. My penis is just below average with an erection and I participate in a lot of sport activites. Is there any advice for me or is this normal?

Unfortunately for you too dude, you are at that age when you will have an erection a lot of the time.

You need to understand that your foreskin is there to protect the head of your penis when you are younger from infection. Eventually your penis will grow to its size and you will only have a smaller foreskin.

The reason your boxers, briefs, or underwear irritates you is because the tip of your penis has been protected for so many years, it is sensitive to the material you wear. You will eventually become comfortable with it and it wont bother you.

You should be showering at least once a day at least until your puberty ends.

I don't know what playing sports has anything to do an erection.

I, like most of the people who commented lol, am 13 and i went through early (5th grade). i am circumcised but i have a veiny shaft, large penis (6-7 in last time i measured) and lots of hair. I do lots of weightlifting and sports so my muscle tone is really nice; would any of that have an effect on my early puberty or is it just genetics?

No. it comes from all the additives in the c**p food people buy today. No matter what they say, McDonalds is not healthy.

so hormones that are in the meats that some of these places have might have an effect on someones pubic growth? (BTW i havent eaten at McDonalds for almost 3 years)

Is not just McDonalds. Its the hormones that they give to the chickens, cows, pigs, and what not that are harmful. Girls start to develop at age 10 and start having their periods. It used to be later on in life around 14 or so that you would go through puberty. Although with you it might be something in your drinking water. There is some funky stuff in there you don't want to know about. 

Ive heard about the water thing. When i was younger my mom was always so concerned about the foods i ate and i got lots and lots of proteins...i dont know whether or not that would effect puberty but i just remember lots of meat when i was little.

Yea dude that's because its good for you. It helps you grow. unless you are eating organic vegetables and farm raised meat, it is going to have additives in it.

thats what i meant by my mom being so concerned. she always got the organic stuff, which i respect now because i didnt know what a steroid or a hormone was when i was 6.

If you are still concerned about retracting your foreskin, there is a technique used to pull it back a little at a time.  Over time, it will stretch and become more loose, more free, and expand enough to expose the head of the penis.  But we're talking months here, not days.

If you attempt to fold the forskin back, but stop at the point where you experience any pain, just hold it there for a minute or two. Then let it relax and return.  Do this twice a day, never tearing or ripping, never rushing.  You should see some benefit within a few weeks. But it's a really slow process. Be patient.