Hi, so as the title states I think that I he foreskin problems. I am sixteen and I think that I am uncircumcised, but I don't want to have that conversation with my parents. I realized that I had excess foreskin a while ago, but it hasn't bothered me until now. I'm worried that my girlfriend with think that there is something wrong with me when we start getting to that stage of our relationship. But that is besides the point, I'm actually more worried because even when I'm erect as I can get the skin is still enveloping my head. I read that guys who are uncircumcised should be able to pull the skin back when hard and the penis should look just like one that is circumcised, but when I try and do this(I'm only half hard because I'm afraid that if I try it when completely hard it will hurt) I get a sharp pain from either the skin or my head. It feels weird, but after that sharp pain it feels normal. But when I look at it the penis looks absolutely disgusting. Every exposed part, especially the head, is  a bright red/pink color. Not to mention how sensitive it is to everything, even the air will give me a strange sensation if the head and parts have been exposed for more than 2-3 minutes. I don't really know what I'm looking for here, but could someone please explain what in the world is going on, if it's normal and if girls find this "condition" weird, and if i can "fix" it without medical help? Thank you for your time even if you don't reply.

Do you think your gf is going to be any more of an expert on what your penis should or should not look like than you? You are not even sure if you are circumcised so why should she be more knowledgable, is she a lot older?

Since you say you have a foreskin and the problems you describe I can assure you, you are NOT circumcised.

About the "sharp" pain. What are you doing when you get it? Are you pulling the foreskin back over your erect head? Is it caused by stretching your foreskin when you pull it back? You should be pulling it back every time you bathe and rinsing it off. If you are not, that may be the reason it appears so disgusting to you. It IS pink in comparison to the outside of your foreskin but that's it's normal appearance.

It's also normal for it to be (super) sensitive to being touched, even by air, because the foreskin has been protecting it all your life. If you have not been washing it, it's not used to being touched at all. You can start by washing it whenever you can. If you want to desensitize it quicker just keep peeling it back and touching it as often as you can. There are ways to do it even quicker if you want.

There is nothing wrong with you. That's all completely normal so let your gf do whatever she wants to.  If you let her peel it back and touch it a lot you will have some wonderful times together. Just let her know if it hurts or gets uncomfortable. If you lube it up she should be able to treat you to a fine masturbation (hand job) with your foreskin back for added pleasure. If you haven't done any of that yourself, you should try it so you can show her what you like.

Remember neither of you are supposed to be porn experts. This is the two of you figuring out how to do something that is going to be a lot of fun for both of you. There is nothing as nice as a girls touch and there is nothing for her that's nicer than your touch, but you have to work it out together for the most satisfaction. So enjoy each other when you get to that point and talk to each other about what you are doing.

Hello, first let me thank you for answering my question and taking time to give me some good advice. Now to answer your questions and provide you with just a little more information I'll start from the top. First about my gf. She has been choosing the wrong guys for a long time and I've been that friend who is always there and cares for her more than anyone else. Her relationships with these boys was 1. Lovie dovie state 2. the guy gets bored of her 3. she gives them head to try and make him stay 4. about one week later they're done and she's a wreck ; wash, rinse, and repeat three times. So she's been around because of her insecurity, and I've just been afraid that if my "package" was different from these other guys that SHE'LL get bored of ME and leave. I just want to, I guess you could say "please" her to a certain extent.
         Now to talk about the "sharp" pain. When my penis gets erect, as to say about any uncircumcised penis, the foreskin gets tight around it. When the foreskin does this the tip is stretched out, at times enough to open up exposing the tip of my penis, but still covering the circumference of it. What I do when I get the pain is, there is not enough skin to "peel" so to speak. All I have to do to expose the "raw" parts of me is tug on the skin from the shaft. I get that "sharp" pain. For me technically it's not "pain" anymore, it doesn't hurt me as much, it's more of a shock that surprises me, but I still get worried. And from then on even before the sensitivity of the air or touch even begin, it starts to feel strange and I get the feeling that if I don't put the skin back on something bad will happen.
          I don't know if this gave you enough information, but if not just say so. And once again thank you for taking time to help me, it is greatly appreciated.

OK that sounds like you just need to stretch it so it isn't so tight. You can do that by just pulling it back so it gets stretched when erect or you can put two fingers in the tip and spread them as much as you can stand for as long as you can. Don't pull hard enough to make tears in the skin but just anough to stretch it a little and hold it. It takes time to make skin stretch so don't expect it to be bigger the next day. It took me several months of doing it with my fingers to get mine so it rolled back over the head easily when erect. Mine would hurt if it was behind the head when I got erect. Not bad pain but not comfortable either. It hurt enough so I told my GF not to pull it back when she was giving me a hand job when I was about your age. I didn't know I could stretch it back then, or we both could have had fun working on it.

Well, you want to please her and that's more than those other guys did so I think you should be OK. Sex isn't just bing, bang. boom, it's a whole lot of touching with love and having fun while doing it. Everyone is built differently and she certainly knows that by now so it's going to be the loving touch that will do it for her and you can get her to do that for you as well. If she was willing to give them head just to try to keep them I bet she will enjoy helping you stretch your foreskin as long as you both know it can be done. And think of the fun of her helping you get the head so it's not so sensitive. Don't forget to give her a lot of good licking in return. 

Hi Guest:

If you have a foreskin then you are uncircumcised or foreskinned. Circumcision is an outmoded operation that cuts off the foreskin. If you were circumcised then you would NOT have a foreskin, but you do. Having a foreskin is normal. Every boy is born with one. What is abnormal is the absurd practice of cutting them off.

It is more or less true that guys should be able to pull the skin back when hard, but that applies to adults, not 16-year-old boys. There is nothing weird about your penis or foreskin.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.