I have a spot.. Or so I think it's a spot, on my right arm. It's quite high up but a few weeks back it grew quite big. My mom tried to pop it and it wouldn't pop, so I picked at what I thought was the head of the spot and I pulled out a scab type .. " Thing? " It was about 3 mm long and not too thick, but when I pulled it out the spot bled a lot. I still have a spot on my arm, though there's an indent in the middle of it where the scab thing was. I don't know what it is, and my mom has confirmed it isn't a spot. Any ideas?

Haha dont worry just a ingrown hair :) u will get them a lot just leave them alone and they will go away within two days...they will show up like pimples but they will scare on ur body so be careful...

Thanks, but I've had this for a few weeks ? That's the only thing that troubled me, and the amount of blood than came out.