I am white woman (27) and still have pimples on buttock. Has anybody any suggestion what should I do to get rid of them permanently?

Hey there,
Homeopathic remedies help! Try them! I do not know which one exactly, best is to ask in pharmacy…

Hye i had them for 7 years, and tried alsorts,,,,, i in the end started to put plasters on the worst ones to stop the spreading and i can say that they have more or less gone, they dont bother me anymore,

hope this helps

nathan

I have severe pimples on my ass most of the time. I am yeast-intolerant and love beer and pasta... so go figure i am a very rashy person. However, I have recently discovered that diaper rash cream helps immensely in preventing severe outbreaks. granted, if i consume the wrong foods my ass gets inflammed... however, for the most part it is now contained and clear. I recommend Bordeau's Butt Paste which is found in health food stores. it's clear, absorbant and kinda smells like bananas... so hardly noticeable :-)

Hi, I have suffered with this problem for many years, trying all sorts of different treatments. I think that different people respond to different things. I will tell you was has worked for me. The spots started clearing after two weeks and have never returned. I have now been spotless for over 2 years. Ask you doctor to prescribe you a couple of 500ml bottles of Hydrex Solution. This is a strong antibacterial soap wash that surgeons use to wash their hands pre surgery. Pour some on your hand or on a sponge and wash as normal. Leave the soap on for about 1 minute and then rinse. Repeat every day until the spots have gone and then resort to using every other day. Unfortunately I have the stuff on repeat perscription and am still using it as I am afraid that if I stop using it, the spots will return. This makes me think that the spots are as a result of some sort of nasty stubborn skin infection. Hydrex Solution will do the job but don't wash the genital area or other sensitive area's as the soap is strong and can sting/burn and even peel the skin off, so just stick to the affected areas.

Best regards

Nigel