Thanks so much i was worring my self about havin breast cancer of something :)

i have the similar thing, im going to get it checked out at the doctor, knowing that its normal thanks to you guys puts my mind to rest, finally, mine isnt sore either so i shouldnt have any serious illness, thank lord :D

Im 12 and 1/2 and i have a small lump underneath my left nipple, it hasnt gotten any bigger nor does it hurt. it isnt visible.  I have seen all the posts but i am still worried :-|.  If some1 could say wat the age range is that would ve great.  ill prob go see a doc soon.

Im 14, and i have the same thing. I discovered this lump which is about pea sized under my right nipple about 5 months ago, and now its going away. Ive went to the doctor and they said its perfectly normal. Its just hormone inbalences. You get them when you go thru puberty. So its nothing to worry about. :) Hope everything goes well for you.

I am 14 and not underweight, I have it to right now, but it is nothing to worry about. I understand why you would be asking this question, at first I thought it was cancer, I was scared.

18 year old guy here, discovered a pea-sized lump under my right nipple a couple of weeks ago and I'm genuinely worried because I assume that it's not hormones because of how old I am.

Hi I'm 14 and I have a lump under my right nipple and it started there about 6 months ago I'm hoping it's a hormone thing but it's sore to the though not visible

If you ever find something abnormal in your body you should always get it checked out! Any DR would much prefer to check you out and to find nothing, than to not have been able to check you at and to find something later on :) There is little point in leaving something alone concerning your health : )

My 13 year old son just got one on his left nipple and than started on his right. I started applying oregano oil to it and its starting to go iaway. Learned about oregano oil from Dr. Oz show.

I have them on my right nipple and i am only 13 is that normal

I have them under my nipples and im 13 is this normal or not pleas reply

My nipple hurts alittle I think it's from push-ups im 22 it's my left and it sticks out what if I had breast in both nipples sagging

Yea man my friend hit me with a baseball bat there , i cant wait till its gone. -.-

Yea man my friend hit me with a baseball bat there , i cant wait till its gone. -.- im 14.

Hello im 17,iv had this Lump under my left nipple since i was 14, its never ever hurt at all, it started off small and then grew over the whole nipple, its looks like a chicks nipple,i wanna get ride of it really bad but havent found any answers yet.. and would highly like to know the answer to get rid of this basterd.