I had this when I was thirteen... first in my left, then my right. Then they went away in that order... Now the left is back again. Its just from hormones, theres nothing to worry about. Just don't squeeze it or lie on it cause then you coulod damage something... :/

ME too im 14 male and am fit and not fat and have a small lump in each nipple that is sore

Hi...I am 16 years old and I have had a lump under my right nipple for prolly 2 months. It feels like a flattened ball, on the sides it is rounded off and hurts if I bump it. I'm to embarrassed to show my parents, what should I do...

I got them under each nipple when I was around 16 and I still have them today, 39. They are still tender to the touch.

They are probably lymph nodes. They are located near the nipples.

hi
I'm 14 and i too have a knot under my right nipple its growing.............
Is it completely normal??
Please tell me.... ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Please reply.

ok thanks this really help im 12 and found one and i thought it was cancer and i neeeded sugery and stuff but i guess not thanks this really helped.

Lymph nodes are normal near your nipples. They may change sizes if you are sick or have an infection.

my nipple is like that too but since is gymogsdns grap i guess ill be fine

I have a small lump behind my left nipple I'm a boy aged 14 I can move it around so I don't think it's attached so I don't think it's cancer thanks to this website it dosent hurt but I can feel it now I fell alot more secure I noticed a last week when I was on holiday and I am really Pleased that I am not the only one with this problem and now I don't feel scared anymore! Thank god if anything else happens I will be sure to post it but thanks alot I am no longer scared so relived and now I'm rambling cos I'm so happy thanks alot again I was really embarrassed about this until now thanks :)

I'm 16, and I have the same thing, I'm just trying to find out if mines bigger than normal, its almost as big as my left nipple whole, but its also amkes it pop out more, it hurts soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad D:

dude i Have had mine since i was 15 and im almost 17 now so the doc is just going too go ahead and do surgery.

Hi, I'm 13 and I have this too. I discovered it in school, when I clicked my pencil inadvertantly on my right nipple. I felt a lump, and started to search for a lump the same size and shape on the other nipple. I couldn't find one. I was freaking out(to myself) in the thought that I had breast cancer. I immediately look this up on the internet. Through my research I have found that this is a condition called Gynecomastia. This is when your testosterone gets sent to your breasts and makes a lump in your nipple. This symptom is only for men. If a woman has this lump she should immediately go to a doctor. Anyway, I learned that 60% of 12-19( the age of puberty) year olds actually get this lump and it is quite normal to have. My research shows that this is in no way shape, or form cancer. I advise you to contact your doctor to be sure, but to have this lump is just a sign of growing up for a male.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i'm 14 and had 2 earlier, one's gone down thank goodness but the other one looks like a moob still. it's even grown actually. i squeezed it and some yellow stuff came out and now i got red marks round it... not good?

i had the same bumps under both my nipples since 13...i still have them, 20 now.
they make my nipple kinda puffy...and super sensitive.