Hi i'm 16 and i've had a very similar lump under my right nipple. It does not hurt but i can feel something "more" under it while my left nipple is fine. It is quite embarresing, i am physically fit yet very conscious about taking my shirt off around ANYONE : / I pray that it is just hormones and the ones that hurt may be infections. Best of luck to everyone with the same issue!

Hello I'm 13 and I have a lump under my right nipple I'm not over weight or anything but I'm kinda gettin woried

im 14 and i just got this lump asswell and googled it and came on dis page and now after reading all deese comments im not that worried anymore but i was when i first felt it

I'm almost 14 and I have a small little dot thing under my right nipple lol... Is this the same thing?It's just like this little bead feeling thing and it feels a bit sore if I poke it. I'm not overweight I'm 5'5 and 130 pounds. Is that considered normal?

see a doctor to know what exactly will be the cause

Its a puberty lump dude dont worry i have it too its nothin. Itll go away in about 1-6 months maybe a year tops.

Thanks so much. I'm a slightly over weight 13 year old, and I have one under both my nipples. The left is much larger though. Most of the time they make it impossible to have a flatter nipple, and I look horrible when I take my shirt off and my nipples look fatty. ( They are not because when they are normal they are very flat). Thanks for easing my concerns and I'll talk more with my Doc

I guess it's hormones judging from other posts so I have nothing to worry about.I first thought it was like a tracking chip or something that they put in me when I was born or I was abducted by aliens which probably don't exist.

is there a way to get rid of them im 19 and i have a pretty big one under my left nipple and a small one under my right one i really hate it :(

I had one on my right nipple when i was 13, then as i turned 14 i got one on my left nipple and the other one was gone. i turned 15 3 months ago and now ive had both for about 6 months. they've all been sore if i pressed on them. their really embarrassing in the locker room and when i have a slightly tight t-shirt or sweatshirt on. if i bend forward (So theres some skin drooping forward that i can grab onto) and grab behine it my nipple will be popping out about 1-2 inches. it basically feels like a ball but sometimes when its cold it shrinks and feels like a disc. im not overweight at all since ive skateboarded since i was 6 (and ive been going steady at it until 6 months ago when my doc said my ankles where in no shape to continue with my career in skating so i was forced to quit). anyways im glad to hear its just hormones and sh*t like that. 

This is exactly how I felt and I am 14 and I noticed this small lump under my left nipple and my right is normal I thought it was cancer and I got scared but this is reassuring

I have the same thing under my right nipple and I was about to cry and I read this and I feel better and also in my school we give nipple twisters what that have something to do with it

i have one on my right nipple currently and im only 12 (male)
its creepy

even i have those kind of problem,,,, its been there for the last 6 years now, sometime it discharge some sort of liquide ,sometime blood also , but the blood doesnot looks like normal, it smells different ,,, please help us all with some cure

you are just a late bloomer like me iam 16 and just got one but i would get them on and off since i was 14