reading the comments in this post helped me out a lot. i was really worried about it at first and now i feel liek its going to be fine. thank you

Im getting them and I'm 13

Yeah I'm 14 and after I had been to the gym a lump occured under my nipple right after, it's alright, all it's doing is telling your body that your going through puberty

I'm fourteen and i have a lump under my left nipple it a little but only if you touch it to much i went 20 website they all say it's normal for 10 to 20 year old going through puberty so try not to worry but go to a doc if you are that worried

i have lump in both nipples and it kinda hurts, i got worried because i though it was cancer and my mates always laugh at them when i take my shirt off, i heard in africa, or parts of jamaca they pull it out with something sharp, is that true?

i've been having this every now and then
answer> stop masturbating
try it >you'll see difference

Oh my god. Thank god i'm not the only one. I'm thirteen right now and i'm 6' 8". I started getting these 2 or 3 years ago. There is a lump underneath my left nipple and it's very sore to touch. I was researching, practically pulling my hair out from stress when I finally found this. I thought it might have been cancer so I was freaking out. I'm extremely athletic though and not overweight at all. in fact for my height, I believe I'm way too light. but i can't seem to put on any weight. i weigh 125 right now. so anyway, thanks for telling me all this and i am extremely relieved that i don't have cancer :)

thanks, im 13 and have been trying to find out what it was before i went to the doctor. I have it under my right nipple and accidentally squeeze it sometimes

I have the same problem :(

I am getting the same thing and i am only 14, Both of my uncles didn't hit puberty till they graduated from high school. If you are really worried about it don't be embarrassed tell your parents you want to see a doctor!

Im 13 and I noticed it in my right nipple when i went to sleep and i immediatly thought breast cancer? No first i went to this "blog" and felt a little better but i wanted to hear it from a doctor and the next day i talked to my doctors nusre and she said that it is completely normal and that its a part of puberty and not to mess with it bec it will make it sore

i have the same thing but it is starting to do this to my left is that ok?

i was shiting it thinkin i had caner, now i find it funny how much of a id**t i was this really helped

im 14 and i have them in both nipples i saw my doctor and he said it was hormones and not to fiddle with them and they will go down so i played with one and left the other and now i have one smaller than the other so dont sqeeze them

hey i have been experiencing the exact same thing i reasearched about gyno and im not to sure weather thats what it is iv got a small lump about the size ov a marble approx 1cm wide it not painful but its very irritateing coz i know its there i went to my gp and he said it probably just my hormones and it shud probably go down he said if it gets any bigger and begins irritateing then id have to go for a scan and maybe has it removed they moake a small cut above the nipple and remove it apparantly its not painful but id rather not find out! if been searchingand discovered a safe treatment to breakdown the build up it called timoxifen check it out!