(sorry for any misspellin or grammer)
so im 18 years old and (currently i dont have anyone to have sex with) but sometimes when i get turned on my right nipples most likely get errected in a normal way like healthy but my left nipples never get errected or if it gets, its like errect just for few second or something so im like kinda afraid that its problem for me..because as i said right nipple get perfectly errected but not for the left one , for myself i kinda feel awkward at that moment coz it makes me think that its really not good looking for a girl in my age..so i need a real help for that as soon as possible thank you to whoever guide me in this situation.
p.s: my breast size is D, sometimes i think its because of size that happens like that anyway any answer which is proper i would appreciate it so much ..:-)

First of all u need doctor advise.......it may b related to cancer .......so hurry and contact immediate to ur family doctor