I'm a 23 year old average built guy,i need advise on starting body building and increasing my body mass without any side effects

1: Do not take any type of drugs, maybe creatine nothing else.
2: Work out 3-4 days a week maybe get a coach or something

I'm young, and I'm playing football I build alot and I do these things and I'm strong as i ever been.

Here's my advise:

-Decided what look you want, i.e. toned, buffed, big, etc.

-Talk to a training professional about how to use the equipment to obtain the look that you want.

-Don't ever jeopordize your health with enhancement drugs.

-Practice good nutritional habits to support your exercises and preferred weight.

-Start slow, and work your way up to the exercise routine that will get you where you want.

-Don't overdue it.

-Be happy with who you are and what you look like.

Achies,

Welcome to the forum. I believe I can help you in your quest to get buff! First off weight train around three to four times per week working major muscle groups once per week. For example:

Chest and triceps

Back and biceps

Legs

Eat a lot of lean protein such as chicken within thirty minutes of finishing your workout. If you want to get lean do 20-30 minutes of cardio on the days you don't lift. Diet is just important as working out so talk to a personal trainer about proper nutrition. There's so much to learn but taking the first step and getting in the gym is the first step! Good luck and we're cheering for you.

Hi, it is important that you do not overdo any of this, then you can get some side effects. You have to be patient and make a good plan for your work out. Consider everything, your job, your free time. The better plan you have, the better your workouts will be.

All the best.