Your awful for making a strong statement on a person who needs assistance. Your selfish because your words and your values is not helping this individual. Your selfish because your not accepting everyone has a choice and reason to their choice. Lastly your selfish and awful for demeaning a person you do not know.

No period 7wks after abortion. What should i do? Or what should i expect?

Huhuhu im still scared , i have my abortion last april 2015 till now i dont have period :-( i do pt 3 times and its all positive im always feel dizzy my breast are swollen and i feel all the simptoms for pregnant :-( do you think i need to go to OB now for check up? But im really scared because abortion is not legal to our country :(

I had an abortion November 2008 and didn't bleed much. It's been 8 yrs and still no period.

Yes ur doc may b wrongly scanned

I got a medical abortion done on 13 Nov 2015. I bled for more than a week. The pregnancy was terminated but I when I got an ultrasound the doctor told me that I still had some tissue left inside. I am really worried cause I haven't gotten my periods till date. The doctor says that the tissue is too tiny for them to do a surgery. I'm was on birth control pills for 21 days as instructed by the doctor and now after I've stop taking them but still no periods. I'm really worried.

I have also had and abortion about a month ago which I really regret, will becoming pregnant again soon relieve my guilt and bring me back my joyful and happy life?

Thank you! You got that right.

The best thing to do is to go see your doctor and find out what's going on..

Thanks dear... Encouraged

I was worried because I haven't gotten mine and it has been 3 months. Was your period normal when you finally got it?

Where u experiencing cramps in the stomach during the absence of menstrual flow

best post ever!!! This is the main reason women get abortions. men aren't being responsible and scaring women into having a child with them.

I am so sorry for what you are feeling. God has forgiven you and you need to remember that. If you need someone to talk about his, please call this number for a post abortion healing hotline 888-456-4673

If i had An Abortion 3 Months Ago But No Period im Scared to take A Pregnacy test Cus im Positive that im Not Pregnat But just Scared to Go & When i had the Abortion i Was Bleeding 2 Days ..