I'm exactly in the same boat. Home preg test was negative.

you may pregnant

Hello...
I am in the same situation as you are... it has been 50 days today since my last period. I NEVER missed a month in my life... my husband and I have been trying for a baby now for over a year! Just as I was going to the doctor to see about fertility pills, this happens! I am after taking 4 home pregnancy test, and all is negative.. Went to the doc on Monday pass, done a urine test, Negative results... I am haveing the same crampings as you are... I do believe I am in child, Nobody knows your body like you yourself.. I'll keep you up to date on how I get on... I hope everything works out for you as well... :) Also i could see from your reply there might be a chance that ovulation not happened, what does it mean? could u explain in brief please as i am little confused and worried...

so were u pg i am going through the same thing and am very confused please message me thanks

Marhette- who ever told you that the depo can take up to 10 years to get back to normal is lying. All contraceptives can take between 0-12 months. Issues that preceded this time are not related to the contraceptive method chosen

I'm 31 years old and I'm 46 day's late with my period. I have taken two home pregnancy test and they both came back negative I always have my cycle on time or sometimes 2 days late. I wonder if I could be pregnant or not haven't went to the doctor yet.

I know it was a while ago when you posted this but I am having the same problem you was except I didn't get on the depo or mirena until I was in my 30's. In my early twenty's I got pregnant 4 times with no problem at all. I started the depo when I turned 30 and then got on the mirena when I was 36. I remarried and decided to have another baby at 39 but come to find out because of the years of birth control I am now infertile. I have been off the birth control now for almost 2 years and haven't had a normal cycle sense. As we speak I am at day 46 of my cycle and experiencing false pregnancy symptoms. Im sorry this happened to you so young. I pray others read your post and prevent their young daughters from this happening to them.

I'm 20 and my cycle lengths used to be normal I was put on the injection at 16 and came off it last year. When I got my period back it was normal cycle for 2 periods and then it shot up to a cycle of 46 days

I started taking the depo month after I turned 18. And I've had 3 more pregnancies since then.

Good morning doc..im 48 delayed but i take pregnancy test negative result...i suffer back pain and having pimple ang my boobs also pain...

Same situation is with me. I have been trying for 1 and half years
Today is the 47th day of the cycle but no period feeling backache fatigue headache and frequent urination
I dont know why this is happening just done with serum beta hCG test today
Let hope for the good news

Hi everyone my name is Kayla, I'm 22 years old. So I've been feeling twitching around my stomach mostly between my belly button and abdomen and above my stomach, my period comes every 48 days but bleeds normally for 7 days. My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 12th and I am suppose to start my period on the 21 but I didn't. I don't know what's going on, I've tested 2 pregnancy tests but they're both negative. I don't know if it's the beginning of pregnancy or if it's just gas.

Hi everyone,
After last period passed 45 days, I did 3 urine and 1 blood test, they became negative. And finally, started my period. I never missed my period like this, the longest cycle that I had was 37 days. Till getting period, I hopped that still I will be pregnant.

Im 46, 18 days late and experienced the same thing. 2 periods in one month the next 2 months are so light i needed nothing to protect clothing now nothing. Took a pregnancy test with a negative. I'd say premenopausal since my husband had a vasectomy but i thought that 4 years ago when i became pregnant with my now 3 year old. Scared to go to the dr to hear im pregnant again.