Hi, I have a 5 months old baby. There is so much work around it, and my husband won’t help me. It surprises me that he leaves all the dirty work to me, it’s not fair. I am really angry, but I don’t want to be hasty and start a fight. What should I do?

Hi, I had the same problem with my husband, and believe me, it didn’t last so long. He thought he could leave all the hard work to me, and then become a parent again when a baby stops crying. I felt angry and betrayed, so I took a baby and went to my mother. I told my husband, if he doesn’t want to be a father when the baby is crying and pooping, then he will miss all the good times too. It made him realize that he has to work around the baby as much as I do. I don’t think that only men can be this selfish, because I know some women who do the same thing. If you call yourself a parent and enjoy the nice moments with your baby, then you don’t have right to avoid waking up in the middle of night and changing dippers. This is a message to all parents who have a baby.