HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! My whole left side top and bottom teeth are driving me insane.... I've been whining and crying like a baby to my husband these past four days.... Been trying the salt in water but just found out if you are pregnant its not ok to use.... I tried using oragel but it only last for so long.... including tylenol....I have four tooths that are coming in and they all have cavities already....on the right side i have 2 tooth coming in from the back top and bottom but it dosent bother me as much as the other 2 on the left side top and bottom.....they hurt me so much to the point where i think i would pulled them out if i have to... what can i do besides all the above or having to seeing the dentist???? am DESPARATE to know what you know that can save my life.....

I would probably go to your dentist about that. If nothing you've tried before has been working, maybe it's time to talk to a professional. Or you could talk to your OBGYN, they might be able to help you.