I'm a virgin too by the way, and just rubbing my clitty gets boring after a while.
Some good ideas?

Get a dildo or something clean like one.

Im 13 and personally love rubing my clit. but i dont like just getting short orgasims. I sit in my bed with the blanket on, i make sure my lights are on low or off and my door is shut so no body can hear me. I just lay in bed with my legs spread apart or lifting me up. I take the computer and watch porn while i rub my clit with my finger. and once i get close to getting a orasim, i stop. its hard for me to but i do. I do this 4 or 5 times (stoping each time) and finally i keep going all the way though. it feels AMAZING. i love it! :D also i sit in the bathrub and if someone is home and can hear you i usally keep the water running slowly. I take like a funnel or a water bottle with the cap slightly off and spread my legs apart on the floor or holding me up. Then i fill the bath up with at least a little bit of water. i hold the funnel or waterbottle over my clit.( personally i put the funnel as high as i can because i feel more pleassure!!!(: ) then i make sure the water goes down on my clit and it rubs it all diffrently! you will have to try it cuz its hard to explain! I dont like putting things into me, sometimes it may hurt and i just want to wait to have sex for that!!!! :D HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!

Also Find a guy like me that knows how to treat a girl right and is nice and ect. and well yeah i like oral sex ALOT!!!! ive never done it to a girl but i wish some day soon i will ive done A LOT of research on it so i no how to do it well :cool: i no all the sesative spots and everything so i know how to drive a girl WILD!!!!!!!!! haha plz dont judge im a 13 yr. old guy who lives in The United States Idaho, Idaho falls witch is the most boring place ever and well thats why i masterbate and it feels really AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah ;)*** Edited by Moderator***;)

***Emails are not permitted on this website***
This forum is for questions and answers, not dating.

I'm 14 and and a virgin too- I use something very long (sry I'd that's grotesque) in the shower and go fast and hard. It kinda hurts but it feels really good too.

Haha. I thought my hometown was boring... xP

When i was a boy i removed the nozzle on the shower head. You'll need "channel locks" or a "crescent wrench" (Google images if you don't know what these very common tools are and ask your dad for them. Tell him you want to tighten the wheels on your bike. Lol). Lay back in tub and let the stream of water hit your clit or head on your penis. Make sure you lock the door because you'll be screaming in ecstacy. Don't forget to put the shower head back on. Lol. I did this throughout my teens. Now I just use baby oil and Tumblr or type exactly what turns you on into Google on your phone and watch as you play with yourself. Don't jerk off to often because you won't be as hungry in seeking p***y or penis if you've just been fed.

Im 13... Very mature for my age because of my disorder... And I am a bisexual lady.... I'm a virgin... It does get boring just rubbing your clit, some other ways I do it is.... Put the shower on high and warm and lay down in the tub, let the hardest strike of water that is coming from the shower head, pound on your clit.... IT FEELS AMAZING!!!!... I myself do not like sticking things in me because it feels weird but I do like to go anal... It would hurt going in but once you keep it going for a but you will love it... Hope this helps