See if tried sharpies. My tooth brush. my hairbrudh and even sticking my fingers in. but nothing feels GOOD. I cant use dildos or vibraters because I dont know were to get one and also my dads a snoop. Help. Im only 13 so I really wanna try. HELP PLEASE

Health Guru
90% of they pleasure a woman can get is from stimulation of her clitoris and not internal stimulation of vagina.

When your dads not home use the Shower head (if you have one) that has different settings... Change it to Massage and put it where ever {I pt ti on my clit does a GREAT JOB} it gives you a great orgasm and you just might even squirt. Let me know how this works out for you.

I like watching some porn and putting my hands between my legs and rub real hard on it. It's quick and gets me going.

Use a pen that's not to thick but is still good enough to shove deep inside

Get the vibrate for girls appointment on you phone. I just tried it... it gets you crazy and it feels so AMAZING

It works i tried it and it feels really good.