im 13 i need some masturbation tips i used the faucet in the bath tub and rubbing my clit i can't buy sex toys any tips?

Put your fingers in your vagina and make a come here gesture wile rubing your clit

I was watch hentai to start off, but if you rub your nipples until they gey hard then your p***y becomes wet. Then start to rub your clit then blast off

my girlfriend always watches hentai before she masturbates every time, to get her started. after that she lie on her bed naked in a position she likes and then rubs her boobs together. once her nipples get hard she flicks her nipples n play with her boobs until her vagina becomes very wet then she finger herself, doing th in out in increasing speed n she squirts alot in abt 20 min. i always watches her masturbate n also masturbate wif her 

If you have a shower head that you can hold in your hand and it has a pulsating setting try that ...........it can be WONDERFUL

You should use an electric toothbrush! It has me squirting like crazy!!

Use the back of your hair brush or stick some straws together

Send her to me