Hey,
 I'm 15 and I am experiencing the same symptoms with frequent back pains as well. ( only for about three or four weeks) Just like you people are not taking me seriously. I find myself sleeping A LOT. Sometimes i will sleep for over four hours at a time throughout the day. also I keep losing feeling in my legs and feet, i don't know if that has anything to do with it, but i happens quite often. If anyone out there has any suggestions on what it might be it would be much appreciated. Thank You in advance(:

Ok, Since most of you guys have totally run out of options I can think of two things you might want to investigate based on things I have stumbled across. The first is to get a doctor to infect you with worms, the theory behind this is that humans have only been living without intestinal worms for about the last 100 years, and now that we don't have them any more out immune system has gotten out of balance and instead now attacks itself. The second is a Poo Transplant (Don't laugh, its a real thing). The theory behind this is they believe your intestines pretty much control your immune system and with all the antibiotics we take we kill off a lot of the good microbes that keep us healthy. The procedure to solve this is to get a donor poo preferably from a family member and they shoot it up your rectum which they repeat for 5 days straight. The reason they have to do this is they don't know what microbes in the poo are the ones to keep you healthy and they have to keep doing this until the microbes are breeding once again in your intestines. I know these two treatments are pretty extreme but if you have run out of all other options they may be worth investigating. I know how you guys feel as I have a rare genetic disease where there is no cure so some times you need to look outside the box.

hey i am 17 and since i went to a festival last year i have had constant diarrea.i also have back pain , sore throat ,earache ,headache, and have lost 2 stone . i have had 4 lots of blood tests a stool sample , urine sample and they all came back clean.. this lead the doctors to think i had chron's or ulcerative colitis so after a endoscopy (which really isnt that bad atall took like 20 mins and i cant even remember it ) but they found nothing im waiting for my biopsy comes back and to be tested for celiac disease

it sucks because i have missed nearly a year of my A levels , no matter what i eat or even if i dont my stomach still bloats hurts and the rest , anyone else had this ? or any idea what it could be? im starting to think its Celiac disease :(

Hey I'm having the same problems right now I have been searching on the web all day long to find out what's wrong with me I just ate some poppeys and feel horrible I really was almost to the point of crying and I have diarrah also it's started two days ago with a low fever I'm scared to go to the doctor b/c they won't be able to tell me what's wrong

Hello!
You should also ask your doctor about the H-Pylori virus, which turns into an ulcer. They can do blood work for this test, but there is also a breath test that they can do. I had many of the same symptoms, and was sick for almost six months before they caught it, in which case I had almost completely stopped eating, although the diarrhea was still present. Hope you feel better soon, and get some relief!

I have chronic stomach cramps nd diarrhea shortly after eating, and fortnight ago a small clooty blood passed through my urine. I have been for blood tests nd next week i have more tests at the hospital. I am 41 years of age generaly healthy and i eat as i always have but since last sept i have lost a stone in weight. I know the tests might tell me what is wrong but i'd like to cover my opitions if i need too

have anyone of you got answers from your doctors?

my dad has chrons disease. It sucks - the diarrhea is for life it doesnt go away. they now believe I have a strain of it.  had colonoscopies - nothing   i was hoping i would but i'm 35 & i think i have it. however the sad thing-is this disease is fatal.   It breaks down ur body inside........things stop working... you loose part ur intestine - both large & small.= parts of both- ur eattig food habits will change.  later on ur kidneys shutdown...  you feel like c**p  but still put on a smile for people & press forth..... you in the bathroom multi times a day. & end up on 10 different meds - fllaxseed & rosemary to anti 's which help your body- fight infection/diseases.  you then need lactate free  products :(  you will all ways have internal pain & need meds for life. once it-breaks everything down... nothings left- you die & yes you do loose weight with chrons & lots of fatigue-ness.  

get  ultra sound 1st - when you do have the docs look for  abnormals - some1 with chrons might  have

get a colonoscopy---- however this works- instead of drinking the fleet stuff- fer 2weks prior to this out patient surgery- liquids only - clear- jello- chicken broth -  lots of water - ect - cuz as a result  it will be a clear path - no smoking or gum/candy for 2 weeks b4 surgery

if it checks out good or not. next -see a doc that  deals with chrons specifically all hospitals have a list of docs that help in different fields  find 2- then meet with both- get checked with both - 2nd opinions r good.  try to get a recorder  to record what each says - or take nots 4 comparison

my dad has had this diseases since he was 18.  hes in mid 60's now - missing half his intestine(small/large), 3.5 ft of bowl, 1 kidney- no longer works other less then 50%, his lungs less then 50%

id give a kidney if it would of helped my dad
hes a very well known person in government - infact used to be in charge of 10 southern states  to try help in certain fields.....

my dad isnt any more :(

his health........... some good some bad days
we take day by day

fyi- everyone should keep a journey- day 1 when symptoms started- threw when new ones started- document them - who knows might help u i life - time/date/yr

My wife had these symptoms and after years ask your dr About "small Bowel bacteria overgrowth "

hi im 23yrs old and have been suffering from  diarrhea for 4 months with stomach cramps, dizziness, vomiting, acid reflux i haven't been able to work for 2 months iv been tested for celiacs , crohns, ibs medicine didn't work iv recently had my colonoscopy and i am still waiting for my biopsy results. im currently on omeprazole and buscopan which helps with most of the stomach cramps and the acid reflux. iv now lost 15lbs it would have been more but i have changed my diet to mainly white bread and potatoes and pasta by request of my doctor. during the time that i have been ill i have been sent to hospital with low blood pressure.                                    I also have psoriatic- arthritis (a type of rheumatoid arthritis) in my hips and lower spine i was diagnosed with this at just 19yrs old . does anyonehave any advice on this and could my arthritis be something to do with it . I am fed up of staying in all the time not working and not seeing family please help!

You poor kid. I went through the same thing when I was your age. I have been branded a hypochondriac by my family. Nice. I was finally diagnosed with IBS, which is a non-diagnosis, really. I know that eating a balanced diet with plenty of fibre helps sometimes, but not all times. I am nearly 50 now, and have had my gall bladder removed (that was supposed to fix everything) but I still have the occasional attack. I know what it is like to hope that they finally find something. People think I am crazy when I said that, thus the hypochondriac label. I hope you find out what this is and gt treated.

I am 18 years old and female. My problems first started when I was around 15-16 yrs old and was on my period. I had extreme pains and woke up at 4am one day to this striking pain all over my back. I couldn't move. Then I heard a pop. I went to the Hospital immediately. Turns out I had an Ovarian Cyst that popped. After that every time I got my period the pain would come back so they gave me Ibuprofen. Doesn't help. Then I went to my family Doc and told him it was getting worse it's all the time now not just on my periods and he said it may not be my ovaries. Then a few days ago I started to get raging diarrhea. I would eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and I would run to the bathroom constantly. Then yesterday I felt like I was gonna go to the bathroom in my pants while driving. Then my left side started to hurt and feel bloated- Don't start my period for a week so I was confused on the bloating. I thought I was gonna have to run to the bathroom as soon as I got home, but nothing. Nothing happened. I haven't done number 2 for a day and half now. I wake up this morning and My right side hurt so bad when I went to move on my other side and I've never had problems with my right side. 

My symptoms:

-Light headedness when I stand up.
-Dizziness (randomly).
-Nausea most of the day.
-Loss of appetite- I just eat small portions through out the day.
-Lower left side abdomen pain- Feels like bloating.
-Lower back side (left pain)-Like cramps.
-Lower right side abdomen and right side where my ribs stop- sharp pains.
-Always wanting to sleep.
-Feels sick when I wake up.
-Diarrhea.
-Very bad pain on my periods.
-Headaches
-My torso gets really hot and so does my forehead.
-My limbs are completely asleep when I wake up- Majority of the time.
-Anxiety.
-Thirsty all the time.
-Drowsiness.

I used to work out and feel better, but this pain is to much that sitting up hurts.
I don't know what it is but it's no fun. And I am going straight to my doctors to test on everything that was mention on this page! Our bodies will tell us when something is really bad even when Doctor's don't believe us. I had to wait till my Ovarian Cyst popped for the Doctor to realize I had one after telling me it was JUST cramps. -_- You sir are not a girl, so therefore, you do NOT understand that I can tell the difference between cramps and something more extreme! But does anyone know what they were diagnosed with yet??

Also- Things that really cause an upset stomach to me is Fluids like Monster, and Coffee. 
I try to stay away from those things cause it makes me sick even though I love them, but
I prefer staying out of the bathroom. I try to drink Sprite and Water. And sometimes it helps a little. 
I don't know if that would help any of you, but it helps sometimes when least expected. 
I also have been thinking, it could be a Kidney infection, Ovarian Cancer, Chrohns Disease, something wrong with 
my Bowel movements,Kidney Stones, Viral infections, Thyroids, anything... All I know is someone has got to figure out what this is and how to make the pain go away this is scary. I mean, no one should go through this pain especially at a very young age. I just want some answers and quick before it turns into something really serious, and end up being to late. 

for any female who has had "female problems" i have had 2 uterus surgeries due to pain so bad during that time of the month. contact an obgyn. also ask for an ultrasound. they show many things up, and infact can show if their is something going on.. If that ob doesnt help and their are many in the office- go to the office manager and ask for the head ob, or ask for ast in finding another ob that will help. Explain the systems and the pain, inform them of anything from the past and present in symptoms and pain- KEEP A JOURNAL of everything this infact helps later on - my pain was so bad i was doubled over for 3days no movement turned blue- reason they operated.- but get an ultra sound.

dont EAT Popeye. look every body is different. Not all food will be the same and ok for each person. But if u eat food n it makes u sick dont EAT IT. common SENSE

it sounds like ibs i had same problem from your age and still have it now at 19 you should look it up and mention it to your parents and doctor