im 65 with flu like never before. for 10 days pain and i felt like i was out oif this world. now pain is better, but diarrea. i frink water,with salt and sugasr. my husband will get me immodium today. i have no strength asnd cant take much more. ive never been sick like this in my life. 3 drs were here and said -YOU HAVE TO REALIZE YOU HAVE THE FLU. AND A BAD 1 AT THAT. I TRY TO EAT A LIZTTLE RICE AND PPLAIN TOAST. THE DRS SAID ITS NOT DANGEROUS. EVERYONE HAS IT,. IM UNDERWEIGHT TO BEGIN WITH. THIS IS NOT FOR ME. IT WILL TAKE MONTHS TO COME BACK TO MYSELF. MY HUSBAND LITERALLY CRIES WHENNHE SEES THIS SUFFERING.I CRY. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. 9OI DRINK WATER WITH SALT AND SUGAR SO AS NOT TO BE DEHYDRATED. ANOTHER LADY MY AGE--SAME THING. WHATS HAOP'ENING THISN YEAR? EVERYONE IS SICK. I NEVER GET SICK--ONCE IN A WHILE A COKD LIKE ANYONE ELSE, BUT THIS--YOU FEEL LIKE YOULDD DIE. ANY SUGGESTIONS? IM SICK OF HEARINGN THE DRS SAYING YOU HAVE A BAD FLU. IT TAKES TIME. I KNOW, BUT IN THE MEANTIME IM LOSING MORE WEIGHT. INCANT AFFORD TO LOSE. TGHE DIARREA IS ONLY IN THE MORNING, IN THE AFTERNOON NAnd evening i eat dry toast and a little rice and its ok. i dont get any of this.

Thank you for taking the time to post. I searched my symptoms, and read the other posts and when I got to yours, it felt like I was reading my biography. The description of the pain, the symptoms, followed by the climax and finally the finale was all me. I do have severe anemia, I get B12 shots every six weeks, but after a few weeks I'm dragging myself around. Very frustrating and depressing, not to mention the pain. I had researched "very bad anemia" a few years' back, and came across pernicious anemia. When I read your post, it was like BINGO! We have a winner! :-( Question: does your primary physician administer the weekly shots? Not all doctors are on board the B12 train. How much do they cost? I get my shots from my neurologist whom I see every six weeks, but I'm planning to check with my primary and see what she thinks. Most doctors do not appreciate when patients self diagnose, even when you know your body better than they do.

hi i also found this while researching my symptoms as well. im a 16-female. i would be at work at get a shootng cramp so bad i have to go on break because i am unable to work, or i would be out with my boyfriend and id just cramp up and start to cry. it really sucks! i feel tired and dizzy with occasional diarrhea. i also forget what i say sometimes and my stomach has been killing me for about 2months. i have not seen a doctor yet is there anything to do to fix this like a home remedy?

thank you for replying so fast. ill say this--if i get thru this--i must be superwoman. my vit b12s are good, but i am anemic.now i can eat a little apple sauce and toast. i cant even bear to look at myself in the mirror.im so thin. i must build this weight up.im still so dizzy i cant do much . i agree--we know ourselves. these drs kniow nothing compared to what we know of ourselves. 1 dr gave me a shot ton stop the diarrea and the diarrea got so bad i literally collapsed in my husbands arms. what kind of dr is this. did we both curse huim! another gives me an ijection and says the pain will be bertter . it got so much worse.i realize the flu is bad this yr., but i was crying and told my husband to get the coffin rerady.hes feeding me water and i cant keep down anyway. so i made a salt and sugar solution of my own. today im still so dizzy and no strength. itzs the 3rd week.where did i go wrong to suffer like thismy mother died this year son i have such stress. she had anemia and 1 id**t dr asked me why im so nervous. i have no parents. im really a nice easy going person and i have a good heart, but i almost lost it when he says WHY ARE YOU NERVOUS? my mother died. should i go out dancing?at least the diarrea is gone today, but i look like YOU CAN IMAGINE.?NOW I EAT A FEW SPOONS ALL DAY LONG OF SIMPLE THINGS---APPLESAUSE,RICE, ETC AND FINALLY THE DIARREA IS GONE. i also have 2 bleeding ulcers. 1 dr says be calm. insaid--my mother had alzeimers. i lost my mother. what do you expedct? he says--but stress wont make it better. doesnt he realize i know all this? i think im a far better dr thasn all the 3 i sawq altogether. they charge a fortune and come up with things that are unbelievievable.how are you now? i hope you get well and stay well. write to me if you can. i really appreciate your taking the time to resapond to me. thanks.

ive been sick going on 3 weeks already. inhave such flu i feel like im on another planet. 3 drs were here and they made it all worse. my stomach cant hold anything down except water, salt, and sugar. i didnt need a dr to tell me that. i got an injection and then the diarrea was worse.every bone in my body was on fire. now i nfinally got rid of the diarrea and eat little bits like applesauce, plain toast, etc---im too skinny to begin with. i cant even look at myself im so thin now. would you believe----my husband told me i look beautiful. either i heard wrong or this is really true love.my mom died in the summer from alzeimers and i have no family left.i have 2 bleeding ulcers and the drs tell me to stay calm! i give up. the next 1 who tells me to stay calm----you get the gist. you should have your stomach checked out, however.such diarrea causes dizziness like i have too. im losing my balance. youre very yoiung and you should not let this go on anymore. me--im an old lady--im 65 with a grown son and husband.im still scared, but pleaswe dont let your stomach go on like this.immodium works for me sometimes. like i said---youre very young. take care of this. 2 monthsa like this is rreally 2 months too long.i wishb you well. please let me know how youre doing. i have 2 grown children, so i always think like a mom.get well soon.

Hi i really feel for you because i am in the same situation i am 25 and for the past 3 mnths i have all the same symptoms as u,like u i have been to the doctor loads of times and the hospital they have given me 5 different dignosis bowel infection,kidney infection,bladder infection u name it they said i had it iv been on so many antibotics that i am just worm out.i dont sleep i am exchausted and as i write this i am in agony and will end up back in the doctors by monday morning,he is sick of seeing me and nobody will help me either,i am so fed up to.i hope things work out for you and me lol

This happen to me when I was 16 in school. All tests came back normal. They finally did a exploratory surgery. it was my appendix ready to burst. some people there tests dont come up as what is wrong. Did they give you a ultrasound.

drink water befor food and after food until you feel better and lay in your back 10 mins then on your right side 5 mins, avoid red meat and acide drink also {cola pepsi etc} fried in oil food and take 40mg nexium esomeprazole

#1. Forget everyone else & what they think, you'll need that for high school too. #2. I've been in your shoes, i was 20 when the pain started & after months of doctors, tests, & disbeliefs in the fact that anything was wrong with me at all i finally got to a doctor that said i can help you! He told me i had a bad gallbladder, (just wasn't functioning properly, giving me extremely bad pain, nausea, diarrhea, tired all the time, loss of appetite.) so i had surgery & that did suck, 4 days before my 21st birthday, which sucked because i was bed ridden but I got through it & you can too! #3. Never doubt yourself, only you know whats true. At times i doubted myself too, because everyone else doubted me & said things like "you're just a hypochondriac" ; "you're not in pain, you just want attention" ; even one person told me, "you're just doing this to get pain medication". I just kept praying & telling myself, "you know this is real, just focus on you". #4. Sick people are annoying, let's be realistic here. Remember that you can't let your sickness overpower the rest of the world, meaning your sickness is yours & my best advice would be to leave that in your room if that makes any sense. Try not to let it be the focus of everything you do, just "smile & wave", because the doctors will figure out whats going on with your body & you will be yourself again! Stick to your Guns kid, you'll be ok ! P.S.) if your having bad pain to where the doctors are giving you legit pain pills, be careful with those. My doctors at first just passed me off for months feeding me opiates (vicoden, percocet..oxycodone, hydrocodone), therefore making my body need them & I actually had to go to a Doctor about getting my body off the pain medication in a healthy way. It's synthetic heroin, that's the part they don't tell you.Trust me you never want to go through opiate withdraws. 20 million times worse than how you feel right now, it can always be worse remember that! I hope you don't let anyone try to bring you down & you have the courage to look this health problem in the face & say I'm going to beat you! I'll keep you in my prayers kid! Stay strong & get healthy !

im having the exact symptoms and im 16 as well. ive lost an average of about 15 pounds now within the past two weeks. ive missed almost two weeks of school and im trying to keep up. i have no idea what is going on with me and like you i am also being questioned if im doing this for attention.All i want is for the pain to stop but i clearly have no idea what the heck is going on with me. I pray that someone can help me, or at least tell me what is going on so i can have a clear head. I've done a lot of research on this and all that keeps coming up is cancer but im not so sure if that is right or not.. ive also discovered my eye sight worsening and i dont know if that another symptom of what is occurring.

i have coeliac disease and your symptoms seem same as mine get tested i have osteopsrosis through not knowing earlie enough good luck

Hey, I feel for you, as I am going through the same issue with the exception of losing weight. I'm stil more on the lean side, but I'm gaining weight opposed to losing weight and I don't eat much. Like you, I don't have much of an appetite. I want to exercise, but I'm too tired. I drink 5 hour energy drinks once in awhile, but even those don't work well. Nothing seems to help my tiredness. I also have bloating and embarrassing as it is to say...gas. I could make my own fart machine. lol! But back to the matter at hand, this is a serious issue. I have had "several" tests run and have been diagnosed with "several" things. I don't know what to believe anymore and the symptoms keep getting worse. I've been told I have an "autoimmune disease" like a B-12 deficiency, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), ulcerative colitis, part of my intestines is twisted, and possible CFS(chronic fatigue syndrome). They doctor was still studying that when I moved from FL back to NC. I've had e-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and this pill-like device that's really a camera that you swallow and it takes tons of pictures of your stomach, intestines and out the deep end...so to say. There's a box you wear that records the pics, so you don't have to do any "digging".;-) I've also had the lovely gastro test on more than one occasion. No pleasure trip! If you have an autoimmune disorder, that IS a virus and can make you tired all the time like CFS or low B-12. I give myself injections. I was just x-rayed a couple days ago for my low back pain. The radiologist thinks I need to get an MRI done. Actually, it was my massage therapist that found the problem. They are GREAT to have if you have back pain! They work wonders!!! I'm sorry to say that this may be an "adventure" for you like it has been for me. Hopefully though you will get some answers soon. I'm still not satisfied with mine. Some people have things that even doctors have yet to figure out. I hope you feel better and I will keep you posted if I get any answers.:-) Take care.

Hey i have been in your position since i was 16 and i am now 20. It sucks i understand it all.

I just want to say THANK YOU! I think I should not delay the doctor's visit. thanks again.

I have all these symptoms and I'm a coeliac