Hello, I'm 17 years old & I have been experiencing the same exact symptoms for months now, it is getting quite annoying and gradually worse. Did you ever find out what is wrong?

Stop eating gluten and dairy eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. It's helped me, but I also had to keep a food log and cut out more food from my diet. Also try smoothies with rice protein powder

hey there,
just wanted to add, as hard as it is to find a good patient ,who knows there body better than anyone and is relating this to whatever M.D. it is just as hard to find those medical professionals Md., Pa, Np.,who listen. well.
although i do not want to take anything away from the M.D.s in the medical field who truly save lives and takes the extra step above and beyond. as much as we have so much faith in our advancing medical technology, they are just men and weamon also, but touched with a special gift from a special.place.
not long ago i had an ear infection , three times i saw my Dr., three times she said nothing was wrong mind you also i did not have pain but excessive drainage. well to the bottom of it all i returned a fourth time and saw another Dr. , mind you i could not hear anything in this ear. he said oh my gosh you had a boil on your eardrum that broke and have green puss one of the worse infections of the ear he ever seen. mind you i also relayed my symptoms to my Dr. three times. i thought i was out of it for a second.

on the over all i was happy he found the problem and i was not crazy., the best was he was able to restored my hearing..
an medical answer will be found for you, it just takes many tests, some symptoms seem to be common , fatigue , vomiting , and other common medical issues. the medical field is so full of illness i believe its hard to pinpoint the problem...i hope by the time you read this reply you already have your medical condition under treatment and are on the up-swing,

truly yours
patient

I am so glad to see your post,I am a 62 yr.old male with the exact symptoms you described,I have been on evey antibiotic known to man with no pos results.I will be getting tested for pernicious anemia asap will let everyone know if that is my problem-thanks

I also have exactly the same. It started a s itchy bum for a few weeks. So I wormed myself twice in 2 weeks. And nothing then about 1 1/2 weeks later the loose stools started. I'm 25 and a single mum of 3. I feel so sick all the time and always tired my stomach is bloated and every time I eat I get pains in my chest then it moves down to my lower stomach. I will go to the toilet 4-5 times after every time I eat. I'm also having to wake up from pains about 3-6 times a night to go to the toilet. Sometimes nothing comes out other times I'm sitting there for half an hour wanting to rip my stomach out because the pains are so bad!!! I find that if I lay on my left side I get instant pain in my stomach and back. I have been to the doc and she wasn't sure what it is. Tho she took 2 stool samples and a blood test. No urine test tho. I feel so week and everyday is worse. I'm thinking of taking myself to the emergency department because I'm flat out moving. Did u end up finding out what was wrong? Thanks

You need to get a ct scan to check for inflammation on you intestines, colitis. Skip the doctor and go to the ER tell them you have sever left side pain, my husband just had your symptoms and guess what the ct scan showed inflamation. Hes seen a gastroenterologist and was given 2 heavy duety antibiotics. Why in the hell hasn't your doctor sent you to a gastro? PUSH you need a referral to see a specialist

Im a 20 year old female with the same exact symptoms. Has anyone found a dignoisis yet?

I have been through the same symptoms. The left side of my head hurt really bad. Along with the other symptoms. After seeing a doctor he discovered i had anxiety. I learned anxiety is on the left side of the brain. My doctor also discovered i had a abnormal thyroid. Between the thyroid n the anxiety that is what caused everything else. I got med. N eventually everything worked out. Anxiety i learned doesnt go away but in time u learn to cope with the right people n doctors in ur life. I hope i was able to help.

Wow.. I'm having the same thing happen to me. I'm also a 25 yo female. And it freaking sucks. I can't do nothing.

Get an appointment with a Gastroenterologist, I have alot of the same symptoms and also have gluten/lactose intolerance.

I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with me I've been having diarrhea for about 5 months.. abdominal pains and I only have an appetite to eat maybe once a day.. my mom has diarrhea too and is now feeling the same symptoms as me. Even if I try to eat I have no taste for it and then I loose my appetite all together and it's weird because I love food all kinds of foods and I just don't feel like eating... Ever I've gone a few days without eating because of whatever is going on in my body ...

Did you by chance have mesh implant with your hysterectomy? Because I have same problems going for cat scan friday

You may have just saved my freaking life. I called my doctor's office and left a message with the nurse. I have had EVERY symptom of this on and off for over a year and during the last few weeks the nausea, diarrhea and pain has become unbearable. Everything keeps coming back "normal". Thank you so much for posting!

Just thinking you could have something like Hplylori don't think I am spelling it right but your symptoms match up with that good luck to you and I will pray

I have a friend who had all the same symtoms and went to the drs. for years and no one could tell him what it was. come to find out it was liver disease and he doesn't even drink.