hey iam a man im 15 years old and i have the same symptoms u do its cray but i have done every thing drawn blood, cat scan, i even got an ultrasound type deal and all my test came back good and no one thinks im telling the truth but whenth pain comes its like it would be like if u got stabed by a knife. and they were leaning to chrons i have to see a gi in a month also my pain is on the middle right more than the left but it does hit there

Hey
I had all these symptoms a couple years back. I'm a type one diabetic and one of the things Doctor's test for in us (Jesus, makes us sound like a group!!) is celiacs.
I had to have a biopsy done (I think they cut a bit of my throat out or something) and it came back positive. I started eating gluten free food and I went back to normal.
If its not celiacs maybe see if you can get tested for lactose intolerance.
Hope everything works out
:) xxx

Try writing Dow what you eat.... You may have an egg allergy.

I have all these symptoms also but i,m a male, 16 years of age.

Hi there as most people have found this by trying to find out what is going on with myself .I have constant pain in my stomach which about twice to three times a day gets so intense I could scream i have a very hight tolerance to pain and have rarely needed so much as an asprin but doctors have put me on tramadole while waiting tests. it has taken 4 trips to emergency room and 5 trips to doctor and now they wont to do a colonocopsy ,endopsy ultra sound all my bloods have come back clear except thryroid I have graves desease but had this for years and never had what I am having now I have lost my appetite but my stomach just keeps getting bigger and bigger I have gone from 57 kgs to 79 although I am not eating .The pain travels around my back I have lost time with my grand children I sleep most of the day and cannot wake up the pain causes heat and sweating and like the sound of you all am at my wits end . I dont know if people think I am a drama queen lazy or what they are thinking I am 51 and have always been so healthy .I sure hope we all find out what is going on and terible to say andnot meant personally but it is good to know other people have same things going on (just so I know im not crazy ) i have always dyed my hair never gone with out make up but I hardly have the energy to shower let alone do these things . best of luck to you all heres hoping for some answers for every one asap .

Hi everyone after reading all the posting and everything that Yall are going throught I pray that all the doctor's find out whats wrong.... my mom's is going through it too she's unable to eat due to the pain and is losting a lot of weight the doctors have run and still are runing test but nothing is their anyone that can help us.............I pray for us all that the answer will be founded and founded soon...........

i have the same problem i have pain in my belly and im 16 all the tests came back normal and so they put me on zantec and it helps i dont hurt and normaly my stool is normal and so i would ask your docter about it

I have the same problem right now. I have been having this problem sense last April. And it is now september. In april i was really sick for five days had no appite. when I ate I threw it all back up. I am really tiny in the first place. never have weighed over 105 but now I weigh 90 lbs. I don't want to lose weight at all. I also have terrible pain in my stomach and lower back. I am taking prevacid and it really is not helping. I took zantec but gave me terrible headachs and made me sick. But I have the same symtoms. I hope you find out what is wrong. I'm having a look at my stomach next week i think. I hope you know what is wrong now because it's been over a year. But i know what you are going through and it is not fun.

Hi, I'm suffering from something similar to this, and think it could be either allergy or parasite related (really not sure tho'), Just wanted to make sure that you're taking probiotics to help counteract the antibiotics, because I made the mistake of not doing that once, and it really hurt my immunity! My regular doctor did not know about probiotics, but taking antibiotics can kill off your good intestinal bacteria along with the bad, and you need to make sure that the balance is restored!~ not sure if you knew this already! good luck :)

I am suffering, my stomach aches like i've eaten glass, my left side moans and gurgles. My whole insides hurt, the diarhea is shooting even though I haven't eaten in two days. My low back is in so much pain, I wake up moanning.  I'm tired and cold.  I called a friend to whine and he tells me his other friend has the same symptoms EXCACTLY.  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

How can so many people have something like this and no cure? We are both women 50+ and have never met.  Is there some new flu bug?  HELP my husband doesn't understand how much pain this is.  And after reading all the other stories and noone has come back with an answer.  I don't have medical insurance, so now what?

omg! this is recently happening to me, i have all the same symptoms and all for over about a month and a half almost 2 months now, i havent seen a doctor yet cuz im afraid of what they'll say or if they cant find anything. i tried blocking it out when i first started feeling like this but it hasnt worked and ive been dealing with the pain for too long. i get bad pains in my lower back, first it was only the left side but now its only the right side. i have loss of appitite and my moms noticed that before i even did. i have pains in my abdomin, and it feels like i need to pee really bad as if ive been holding it in for a long time but when i go i really dont need too and the pain stays there. ive also just started geting diarrihea. im 17 years old and i know for a fact there is deff something wrong with something inside of me because this is NOT normal, im scared.

Feeling better after about a week. Now my husband has had it for a week and a half. Try and sleep alot, drink clear fluids and good old chicken noodle soup.

honey i feel for you. i have been having diarrhea since 1999. the dr kept telling me it was because i had my gall bladder removed in 2000 and i keep telling them i have this since before the gall bladder removal. nothing seems to stop it i am on lomotil everyday. i am prescribed 2 tablets 2x a day but like i told the dr 1 or 2 does not work i have to take 5 at one time and it only lasts the day by the time i eat supper its on again.i wake up in the morning and think of food and its on again so i know exactly how you feel.now its time to try keopectate . good luck

it maybe a pariaste check that out

My son has been sick like this for over three weeks. He is 15 years old. They tested for appendix, mono and regular lab blood work. After those were all normal, they said it was a "virus". He is bent over holding his stomach and has missed a ton of school lurching, gagging and vomiting. At this point how can it be "just a virus"? We have an appt with a gastro Dr on Monday. I hope she has some insight to get him back to 100%. It is not in his head. He was a healthy kid and now he is miserable.