I have been going through similar symptoms with my 15 year old daughter for over 6 months now.

Still no answers.

She has extreme stomach pains and extreme weight loss, was at 105 is now down to 85 pounds.

Fatigue, and weakness.

Her hair is falling out drastically and extremely noticeable. Bald patches.

She however does not have Diarrhea in fact the exact opposite. She goes most times 10-13 days before a bowel movement.

When she does its like little rabbit poops.

She has had ultrasounds- came back fine

Blood work - all levels fine - thyroid is on high normal and iron is a little low but in the normal.

It did show high then normal ketones.

We have her on a gluten free diet - no change noticed but it can't make matters worse.

She has had a colonoscopy which has shown fine now they will be doing another scope to check her stomach and small intestine.

My first thoughts were anorexia or bulimia- so without her knowing we watched her very very closely, No issues there.

Lack of bowel movements she uses the washroom very little so she wasn't going after she ate and this kid eats more then most men or a pack of teen boys.

I have no idea where its going when she isn't exiting anything.

She has been on stool softeners and laxatives for months now. That as well doesn't help.

I am worried my baby's body is slowly starving away as I don't believe it is absorbing any nutrients.

I'm hoping to find out soon what the cause is but if anyone has any idea I would love some insight.

Hey I'm 14 and I have been having extreme back pain, pain around my belly button and both of my sides. When it hits me the pain seems to radiate. I have had my gallbladder removed last year. Also I have been have problems urinating, fatigue, and loss of appetite. This has been going on for 5 days I went to the ER last night, they did a CT scan and the only thing they saw was that I had a couple of cysts on one of my ovaries. Which I do have a irregular period which can cause cysts. But I feel like that's not the only thing I am miserable. I hurt so bad they face me 2 shots of moriphine and it would soon wear off it to terrible pain so bad that I would cry and curl up. Please let me know if you get any results. Wish u the best of luck!

My symptoms :

- pain in left side of neck and shoulder

-extreme bloating

- massive constipation (a week without pooping!)

- extreme pain in left side and right side of stomach

Duration 2 years.

Diagnosed and undiagnosed with celiacs.

Diagnosed with IBS (when they couldnt explain symptoms)

western medication ;

Tests - 2 ultra sounds, colonoscopy, (the other test with camera down throat), scan with the drink

what was found = gall bladder buggered.

Eastern :

Severe allergy to MSG (which is found naturally in mushrooms) - cut out mushrooms and suprisingly no

more pain!? I have now been 2 weeks without any of these symptoms! I realize this is not everyone's

problem , but i was shocked and dumbfounded something so simple was the fix.

Granted gall bladder still non functioning but now i am.

Check out both western medicine and homeopathy .....just sayin :)

Hey my name is Ashley and I'm 27 years old. First I want to say Get Well Soon cuz I know all to well how it feels when you need help to do simple things like, using the restroom. When I was 13 years old, I was told I had Lupus Disease with full body Rheumatoid Arthritis. I also have a skin disorder that causes the skin on my legs to get badly infected, which slowly eats holes in my legs. which take at least 6-10 months to heal if I'm lucky..Anyway, I myself has, in the past month or so, has not been able to eat without feelin sick and throwing up what tiny bit of food I had managed to swallow before It comes back up
Tomorrow I am goin to get my scope test and a test on my colon, which I had taken about 2 years ago that only showed a few stomach ulcers but that was all.
So far this month, durring an ER visit they gave me a CAT Scan, which showed a lot of abnormalitys that need biopspys, to hopefully find some answers.
Now that I put you to sleep with my life story...The first order from my DR. is to use a powder that u can mix in any type of food or drink daily that is called Miralax fiber mix. the second thing is to use a liquid laxitive found at any pharmacy called Magnesium Citrate, which works real well when you need something fast acting or just a little bit of it goes a long way. without causing very painful cramps.
I hope my info helps in one way or another, because I know exactly how she feels. Thats the best I can do for right now, but I will try to get more info at the hospital from nurses.
One last thing is that I hope you don't think I'm being a wanna be doctor or anything like that. With myself being sick all the time for no reasons, I feel that in someways I can understand and relate to more people on my level of pain and problems. That's all I have for you now, but I'll keep looking and maybe something will show up fast and not be too little too late. Just keep you'r head up and things will work out one way or another. It just may take a little more time, but its so worth it.

Hey Everyone, I have had the same symptoms for a year now, except recently my backaches have gotten worst. I have had major headaches, fatigues, dizziness, and so on. The interesting part is that you guys have never checked your vaginal areas because i recently went in for an ultrasound and they found a hemorrhaged cyst in my tight ovary, this happens with the occurrence of your menstrual period and it makes some really horrible effects in your body. I am waiting to get on my menstrual to get another ultra sound done, just to see if my cyst has grown, if it has we will remove it and hopefully this will solve my issues. I hope this helps!

I had diarrhea from the start of august till end of November (started when i was leaving for my holiday) I ignored i for nearly 2months then went to doctors who sent me for bloods and that. It was like they didnt believe me to (im 19) even tho i was leaving their office every like 10mins to go to the toilet. all they did to me was put me on anxiety tablets! that have done nothing so i stopped taking them as they made me feel so much worse. then it eased for about a month untill yesterday when i was out shopping and felt the all familiar feeling and had to rush to the toilet and it hasnt stopped I couldnt sleep and spent the whole night on the toilet (for like the 100th time this year). Makes me feel terrible and when i need to go noone can talk to me withoput get their head chewed of as im just in agony. But no matter how many times i go drs they never do anything!!!!

And alot of bowl desease and cancer runs in my family and their still not listening!!! xxx  

hi there, i can sympothise with you. I have had a bad lower back for 3 1/2 years. i feel tired all the time and have lost my appetite aswell. i have trouble with the diarrhea to. my doctors put it down to strain, and told me to relax for 2 weeks and it will get better but it didnt it got worse.

i have had physio, MRI scan, seen a pain clinic and no one can find out whats wrong with me. I am now seeking advice from a back specialist to see if they can help me, as all blood test's and scans have come back fine.

All i can say is keep your chin up and ask your doctor for a MRI scan or to see a back specalist. I hope that this has made you feel better as i belive you because i know what its like with Doctors and parents and friends thinking you are making it all up in your head.

I hope you get it sorted out soon :)

I went to the ER due to dehydration due to the diarrhea and they also found cysts on one of my ovaries. I don't have much back pain though, mostly intestinal cramping. Hoping we both get well and wondering if the ovarian cysts can cause this.

So sorry have the same thing Now 45 days, severe Diarreah,stomach pain and lower back pain. It all started with lower back pain ,then loose bowels and now the contant diarreah. I cannot go out,cannot work as I need to be near the bathroom. Went to gastrointeroligist and they did blood work and stool samples, hopefully the results will be back and it can be cured.I had an endoscopy and the next day the diarreah started and it has only gotten worse.Dr says cant be caused by Endoscopy but seems strange that it started with that.

i am having the same thing did you find out what it was im only 17 so afraid to see my docter

Did they check your appendix? I am a guy, but the symptoms are exactly what I went through for a month. The doctor's kept sending me home. Finally I went in to the ER in extreme pain and it turns out my appendix burst on me before I could even make it to the door. I dropped in pain and woke up 5 mins after Emergency surgery being pushed in a bed to my room. Make sure you have your Dr. checks you for that.

I am going though this exact same thing. It all started on the 25th of December and it continues to this moment. I've gone to the doctor and they didn't do much about it, they just gave me a diet pretty much; no dairy. They told me to eat bread, pasta, and rice. I did as they said and it continued to get worse, I went to the hospital because I was in so much pain!! None of the medics seemed to have a clue of what was going on, they took blood samples, urine sample, stool sample, x-rays and nothing. They gave me prescriptions for a bacteria/infection even tho they weren't 100% sure it was that. I am currently taking pills and they have no effect on me what so ever. I also finished a whole pack of Imodium pills, nothing seems to be working! They told me if the pain continued to go back and they will cat scan, and by the looks of it I'm sure I am going back. I really hope that someone who has already gone though all this and is all better now can tell me whats going on so I can notify doctor so they could do something about it already, I'm desperate for help. If doctor can't figure it out I will try to help him out. Well, help myself out because he isn't feeling the pain I'm feeling ..

I also dont knw what these doctors do i am also having lower back abdomen pain on right side from last 1.5 month i hav gone through all the things ultrasound ctscan many times but nothing is visible just right side kidney mild swelling . kidney doctor says its not kidney pain consult ortho and ortho says it is not pain of muscles consult kidney doctor..life is hell from last 1.5 month i cnt walk properly i cant drive twowheeler. and evrybody in family thinks its in my head nd i am making a joke..

I used to have thyroid problems when i was from the age of one to the age of 12 maybe but as of october 25th i started having stomach pain really bad stomach cramps it would only happen after i eat but know it is all day long and the pain has moved to the left and to the right so the right and the left and my stomach has been in extreme pain and have been ill three time the last time i had the runs for a week straight and have been to the doctor and he does not know what it is and the ultrisound came back clear but still haveing promblems and i am 24 and have lost 11 pounds. If you have any suggustions please let me know because i have some medical problems as well

Hey I have the same problem.. been going to docs for 2 years now. They testing me for chrons in feb