from hep B

It's not in your head I'm 45 now and it's been going on to me as well now my lower back and lower stomach hurts all the time. I was thinking it was just I'm head. Or my bed. But it's not. Something is going on and dea don't know what it is.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I had similar symptoms where i had lost my appetite, lost weight, stomach pain right above my belly button, and diarrhea. it turned out i had SMA syndrome. Not sure if you have it, but you should consider getting a CT scan just in case

What you're describing sounds like endometriosis

This is so like me i have been off school for almost 3weeks now in so much pain and i have had two blood tests done and more to come with an ultrasound scan on Thursday

Hi. I have been experiencing shooting pains (that sometimes lasts longer) in the lower right side of my abdominal. This causes a pain in my right leg as well when I walk. Together with this, I am experiencing headaches, tiredness, diarrhea and loss of appetite. I can sleep for hours (more than 8hours) and still feel tired when I wake up. My appetite is what is bothering me...never before did I ever experienced appetite loss...I mean if you see me you will understand. But for the past week all that I can eat is 2 slices of toast then I'm done. I have this urge to eat salty things but after a few bites or pieces, I am done. I have increased my fluid consumption (water). I normally drank 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day but now I can't even finish one cup of coffee. I just don't like it anymore. What I also have noticed is that I feel bloated at times and if I burp, it has an acidy smell and not so nice taste in my mouth.

Have you been tested for C diff I had the same symptoms as you had and they finally texted me and it came back that I had C diff should really look into it

Did you ever figure this out? Sounds like some type 1 diabetes symptoms

Hi I am 19 years old and going through the exact same thing I mean 100% the exact same thing. I been to my doctor about 5 time and the emergency room 2 in the past month and no one seems to truly know what is wrong with me. I am on 6 different medications that help some symptoms but I still have the bloatIng and it's lasting 2 months now, o have pain in my back in the left side. Extremely constipated for 2 months and when I take a stool softener I have extremely bad diarrhea my stomach hurts so bad I feel like I'm about to pass out, sweating so bad, nuasea not stop, loss of appreciate, but have extremely bad indigestion. My doctor first said GRED now Depression Emergency room said irritable bowel syndrome, I had a blood test, pee sample, x Ray and they all came out clear. IDK what to think any more no one seems to know what is wrong with me and I am scared. I know I am no pregnant because I am still a vergin and never fooled around with a guy or ever had a boyfriend. Everything think it is just in my head but these symptoms are not going away and its bothering me really bad since it's been going on for months. I haven't had my period this month I was only spotting so I have no idea please help

I had the same problem in fall I missed a month of school all the tests were normal. Literally the same symptoms and all the test just came back normal even the colonoscopy. Turns out I have ulcerative colitis. Just sucks

Hi there to you all.

It really sucks having any of these symptoms hey. I noticed a lot of bright red blood in my stools and had a colonoscopy which came back normal as did bloods and stool sample. Since last Thursday I have had chronic stomach burning which radiates through my back. The pain happens anywhere from 1-2 hours after eating. I went to the gp and I am now on gastr-resistent tablets to control the acid and I am being referred for an Abdominal ultrasound. I don't want to eat, I am knackered, I am thirsty, I get cold sweats and I have now taken a sick day too which I hate doing. If I stand up I am in pain so I lay down to prevent the symptoms getting worse.

I have no idea. Could be IBS, could be Chrons, could be anything. I am a 37 year old male.

I feel for all of you.

I am experiencing this right now. 20 days of diarrhea, nausea, can't eat, low blood pressure, weak, legs ache. My Dr thinks it viral. Blood test can't cinfirm anything. I have lost 20 lbs very quickly. Frustrated with no answers.

Yeah me too I've been out of work for a little over a week now did testing at the urgent care I was in the ER for eight hrs. Feeling a tiny bit better but still not my goofy self. Now I've got back pain lower part my side is tender loss of appetite and I'm always exhausted. Doctors are no help. Gave me Prilosec

I have lupus (SLE), and that can present with some weird symptoms. I was diagnosed 20 years ago. Suggest a connective-tissue disorder to doctor. 2nd opinion always good. Or even third. SLE can cause many problems. I started with nausea. Underactive thyroid also can present with weird happenings. Both auto-immune. My SLE caused the latter. They can run bloodworks which may be unremarkable but may be a marker to one of these issues.