To cut a long story short me and my partner have been together 3 years now, i am pregnant as we speak!
We live away from my parents but close to his parents, i know having the baby near his parents wont help as they wouldn't be very helpful grandparents. However being near my mother would be more beneficial for us both with looking after bub once i went back to work. The problem is he wont move closer to my family so this can happen, instead he said we just get rid of it its our only option.
I am very upset as i feel i don't want to do this, i feel pressured into making this decision, we only moved into our house last week so this has all come at once.
I know i can move back and leave him do the single mum thing with all the help and support of my family but it would be hard, and on the other hand i resent him already and i haven't even had the abortion yet, i know if i went through with it it would end our relationship completely i am already starting to resent him now.
Any advise on what i should do?
:?

Please, don't do it. If you feel like you will regret it now, imagine after the procedure. i understand you're very involved and built a life with this person but you could build a much more fulfilling life with your child. i promise you, you will love that child and be much more happy with it than him. You would resent him everyday of your life and the situation would most likely lead to a breakup anyway. Please, dont do anything you would regret. This is not something you can take back.